JongHyun oppa...why is Yoona pregnant..?

Twists

~At YG's studio~

    "You have to have more feelings when you rap you know!" Teddy advised TOP who is currently rapping. "Got it, Hyung!" He answered.

    "Oppas!" Suzy and Arianna greeted as they came into their studio. "Hello, ladies!" Teddy greeted back. "Where's the rest?" Arianna asked. "They went to the cafeteria to have lunch," Teddy answered. "Oh okay, Suzy I'll go to the cafeteria then!" Arianna said earning nods from her.

~Cafeteria~

     "Dongsaeng, this is delicious! Try it!" Taeyang said after he ate a piece of chicken. "Let me try it!" GD said, "WOW!" He raised his voice. "Can I have some more?" GD asked. Before he could accept the delicious chicken, a familiar voice came from the back.

     "Oppa!" Arianna greeted. "Ohh! Annyeong!" GD greeted back. "Oppa, what are you eating?" She asked feeling curious. "It's chicken! Super delicious! You should try it, here, have a sit," GD told her as he patted on the bench. She obeyed and sat down next to him, he fed her as she opened . 

     "Ahhh! DAEBAK!" Arianna was shocked that the chicken was incredibly delicious! "Isn't it delicious?" Taeyang asked earning nods from her. "Oh! Oppa! I have to go now! Bye!" She bowed slightly and walked away after seeing the time.

~At SM studio~

      "Oppa!" Arianna greeted when she saw Taemin in the hallway. "Oh! Annyeong! JongHyun is in his dorm if you're looking for him!" Taemin told her with his charming smile. "Oh! Kamsahamnida oppa!" Arianna thanked him and turned to SHINee's dorm.

      *Ding dong* "Coming!" JongHyun answered. He opened and surprised to see Arianna at the door. "Baby! I...Arianna..come in!" He welcomed her. They sat down together and it's all silence..."Oppa!" Arianna broke the silence. "Yeah?" He answered. "Did oppa had with Yoona?" She asked without hesitation. "No! Baby! I didn't!" He raised his voice at her. 

       "Then why is Yoona pregnant?" Arianna asked again misunderstanding. "I....I don't know...." JongHyun hesitated. "Oppa! Have back your ring!" She said as she took off her ring from her forth finger and gave it to JongHyun. "NO! You should keep it! It's like memories!" He told her. "No no, give it to Yoona! You guys should get married!" She said happily but inside her heart, it's like zillion of knives poking it...

       "Have it!" She place it on JongHyun's palm. "No!" JongHyun shouted as he gave back the ring to her. "Sorry oppa!" She apologized and threw the ring onto the coffee table and walked away. "Baby!"  He tried to grab her but she shove his hand away.

~Suzy and Arianna's house~

       "Suzy! See it's our first kiss!" She told Suzy while she is flipping through their photo album. "Oh! And this is our first date!" Arianna said. "Okay okay, we have to go to sleep now!" Suzy told her as she took the photo album away from her. She obeyed and went on the bed, after switching off the lights.

       Slowly Suzy is drifting to sleep, but Arianna isn't sleeping, she was thinking about JongHyun. She literally can't sleep after knowing that Yoona is JongHyun's wife. Slowly, she drifted to sleep too.