I already told you to stay away from her!

Twists
~Midnight~
      Daesung and Suzy came back just in time. They were shocked to see bruises on GD's arms. Suzy immediately prepared hot towels and helped GD to remove the blood stains on his arms.
 
      Daesung got jealous in a playful way and , "Can I have a massage too, darling?" He pouted. Taeyang smiled and laughed at both of them. "I'm hungry...it's midnight already! Let's buy some supper!" Seungri said earning nods from all of them. They all went out except for Taeyang and Suzy. Since both of them were really awkward, Taeyang decided to break the silence, "Um..how's your relationship with Daesung?" "Oh! It's fine!" She answered.
 
~After awhile~
      They came back with Kimchi Fried Rice. The others ate their supper while Seungri and GD went out to the hospital to visit Arianna. When they arrived, it's too late, she had fallen into sleep. "Huh...I guess we're too late! Let's go to the bar," GD suggested earning nods from Seungri. They went to the bar and drank a bottle of alcohol. "Seungri ahh, stay away from Jonghyun!" GD said as Seungri nodded.
 
~Next morning~ 
      All of them woke up early in the morning just to visit Arianna. While on their way, GD stopped by and bought a soft toy for Arianna, written 'Love'. Seungri saw it and was a little mad inside, so he went to buy a panda necklace just for her.
 
~When they arrived at the hospital~
      When they entered Arianna's ward, they were surprised to see Arianna sobbing. The boys immediately comforted her, "What happened?" Seungri asked worriedly, but she ignored him and continued crying. 
 
      Just when Seungri was about to wipe off her tears, JongHyun came in the ward without even a single knock on the door. When he entered, he was also surprised to see Arianna crying heavily. He went towards her and hugged her tightly causing the other boys to widen their eyes. "Why are you crying? Did they hurt you? I'll make sure to put on a revenge," JongHyun told her, she tried to push him away but he was too strong.
 
      After GD heard what JongHyun said, he lost his temper and pulled JongHyun away from the suffering Arianna. The boys immediately stood up to make sure both of them doesn't start a fight. "JongHyun, I already told you to stay away from her!" GD yelled at him. "Why are you guys so crazy?!?!" JongHyun shouted as he walked out of the room.
 
      JongHyun was walking madly through the hallway and accidentally bumped into Suzy. He didn't even bother to say a sorry, instead he just walked away. Daesung got frustrated by his attitude and wanted to argue with JongHyun. "Oppa...please. Just let it slide!" Suzy comforted him. "Fine..." He mumbled. As they both went in the ward, they immediately comforted Arianna. Suzy wanted to cheer her up but nothing works, suddenly, she remembered. "Oh, oppa! The nurse told me that Arianna can leave the hospital tomorrow!" Suzy told all of them excitedly. "Really? She may leave tomorrow?!?!" Seungri asked with excitement earning nods from Daesung. "You hear that baby girl? You're going home tomorrow! Haaaaa!" Seungri told her with aegyo, Arianna faked a smile....