Suzy....I love you...

Twists

~Monday~

    *Beep beep* Suzy's phone rang. She sat up groggily, unlocked the message and surprised to see it was Daesung. He sent her a message, it was written:

Daeraemon (Daesung's message name): Hey Suzy! Are you free today? If you are, please meet me in the coffee café. Please reply! :) ! Oh meet me at 10am!

    Suzy smiled and texted back,

Suzayy: Sure oppa! I will see you at 10am at the coffee café! :)

    After she texted back, she locked her phone, took out a note pad and wrote,

Dongsaeng-ah, I will be going to buy breakfast now and I will be going to the coffee café with Daesung! Bye! Saranghae :* From, Suzy.

~After buying breakfast~

     "Dongsaeng must be very happy to see it's Kimchi Fried Rice!" Suzy said as she place the breakfast on the table. "Oh my! It's almost 10!" She thought as she opened the door and went out.

~Coffee café~

   Daesung is sitting at the chair while he is staring at the door. He was thinking about confessing to Suzy. He had became really nervous awhile. After a few minutes later, the door opened, it was Suzy!

    "Suzy!" Daesung called. She went towards to Daesung and sat on the chair, opposite to him. "Annyeong oppa!" Suzy greeted. "Hey..." He greeted back. "What is it oppa? You look depressed," She asked feeling concerned. "Oh! Nothing..um..Suzy! I have something to..con..confess!" He said while scratching his head.

     "What is it?" Suzy asked again. "I...I..LOVE YOU SUZY!" Daesung raised his voice as his face turns red. "Op..oppa!" Suzy was shocked. "Will you love me back..?" He asked earning nods from her. "YES! Now lets order the food!" Daesung said happily as they flipped through the menu.

~At Suzy and Arianna's house~

     "Wah! Kimchi Fried Rice! Hehe!" Arianna said as she went down the stairs. "I'm so going to eat'ya buddy! Hehe!" She said with a cute evil voice as she opened up the food cover. Before she could eat, the door bell rang. She went towards the door and surprised to see it's Seungri and GD. "Oppa! Annyeong!" She greeted both of them. They greeted back and she welcomed them in.

     "Have you had your breakfast?" Seungri asked concernedly. "Yeah, I'm still having it now," She answered as she took out 2 cans of coke from the fridge and handed it to both of them. "Wow! Kimchi Fried Rice! Nyum!" GD said earning nods from her. "Hey! Hyung, have you seen Daesung?" Seungri asked GD curiously. "Daesung went out with Suzy..he said he is going to confess to..Suzy.." GD answered awkwardly.

     "Omo omo omo oppa! Suzy and Daesung are dating! Ahh..hehe!" She squeeked earning smiles from the boys. "Hi guys!" Suzy came back as she sat on the sofa next to Arianna. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Got any news to spread?" Arianna asked with a smirk. "Well..yeah, Daseung just confessed!" Suzy answered happily. "Congrats Suzy!" Seungri congratulated her. "Next is going to be me and Arianna!" Seungri yelled happily. GD stared at him while Arianna was shocked...Suzy clapped excitedly. "I support this couple!" Suzy yelled. 

     "Okay, we have to go now!" GD waved trying to change the topic. "But hyung! It's only 4pm now!" Seungri said. "We have to record our new song, we have to get to the studio at 5! Let's go!" GD said feeling mad. "Bye girls!" They said as they went out. Arianna was shocked.....