That should be ME.

Twists

   "Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!" Arianna said trying to wake Seungri up. "Mmm...yes baby?" Seungri asked as he sat up groggily. "GD oppa is looking for you!" She said earning nods from him as he stood up and walk towards the living room.

   "Yes hyung?" Seungri asked. "You confessed?" GD asked with angriness in his eyes. "Uh-huh!" Seungri said as he nodded. "Congratulations!" GD congratulated him as a tear dropped. "I'll be in my room!" GD said as he slammed the door.

   "Oppa! Lets get dressed! We have to attend the wedding later!" Arianna said as she prepared her dress. 

~Before the wedding ceremony~

    "Baby! It's our wedding today!" Yoona said excitedly. JongHyun ignored her and continued day dreaming. "Yah! Talk to me!" She raised her voice. "Mmmm!" He answered back. "Come on! Our wedding is starting in 1 more hour!" She pulled him up and walked away.

~In Seungri's car~

   "Are you sure you want to go?" Seungri asked while driving. "Yes, of course oppa! He is my friend! I must attend!" Arianna answered as she looked outside. "As you say so," he said and continued driving.

~During the wedding ceremony~

   "Here we are!" Seungri said as he opened the car's door for Arianna. She smiled and walked in with him. After she sat down next to Seungri, her smile faded away seeing JongHyun in his tux. JongHyun waved and walked towards her. "Hi Arianna," he greeted. She greeted back and smiled. "What is Bigbang's Seungri doing here?" He asked feeling confused. "He..he is my boyfriend!" She said as she looked at Seungri. "Arraso...can you follow me?" JongHyun asked Seungri. He looked at Arianna as she nodded. He got up from his seat and followed JongHyun into the waiting room.

~In the waiting room~

    "What is it hyung?" Seungri asked. "Please take care of Arianna for me," JongHyun warned him as tears started drop. "If you really love her, you won't have with Yoona!" Seungri scolded him as he looked down. "Please Seungri! Don't break her innocent heart!" JongHyun said as he walked away.

~Wedding ceremony~

   "Oppa! There you are!" Arianna said happily. "Shhh! Yoona is coming out now!" Seungri said as they faced the main door. After a few minutes, Yoona came out with her wedding dress, sparkling ribbon on her hair. Beside her is her dad. She arrived at the stage and the leader of SM asked, "JongHyun, will you take Yoona as your wife?" Arianna almost cried after he said he does. After they kissed, everyone was clapping except for Arianna, she stood up and walked outside followed by Seungri.

   "Oppa! I can't take it seeing him getting married with Yoona!" She cried as she hugged him. "Shhh! It's okay, oppa is here!" Seungri conforted her as he kissed her forehead. "O..oppa!" She went speechless when he kissed her forehead. "Don't cry anymore okay?" Seungri told her as he continued hugging her.

   What they don't know is, JongHyun had been watching them after the wedding ceremony. He cried behind the wall as he punched it. Every pucnch is like a punishment for having with Yoona. He knows that he must be there for Yoona after the marriage, but after letting go his first and true love is just heart breaking for him.

   "Lets go home!" Seungri said as he held her hand and walked towards the parking lot. "Oppa! We should inform them!" Arianna told him. "No need, they know that we'll be leaving very very soon!" he said as he opened the car door to let her in before he started the car.