Why is JongHyun here?

Twists

~YG dancing studio~

   "1,2,3 and 4," GD said as he showed TOP the dance move. "Alright!" TOP said after he's ready. "Ready set go!" GD said as they started to dance. After they finished practicing, they sat down on a bench and rested. Not long, the studio's door opened, it was Seungri and Arianna... "Annyeong oppa!" She greeted as she bowed. "Hyung, I need to practice my dance for the comeback concert," Seungri said as he walked over to the stereo and set the songs. "That's all for GD and TOP's dancers, well done! Annyeong!" GD told their dancers and bowed.

     "Arianna, do you want to follow me to the cafeteria?" GD asked softly. She looked over to Seungri if she can be allowed to go. Seungri nodded, "Let's go, oppa!" She told GD as they both walked out the room.

~Cafeteria~

     "Oppa must be very very very tired today!" Arianna said as she handed over a can of coke to him. "Haha..not very actually.." He said as he opened the can and took a sip. "Yah! You're very tired!" She said as she wiped off his sweats that are dripping off. "No..I'm fine!" He told her as he shoved her hands away afraid that Seungri will saw it. They both started to eat after the conversation. "There's something on your mouth..." GD told her as he lifted her chin and used his fingers to wipe it off for her. "Komawo..." She said as she blushed.

~Dancing studio~

   "Seungri-ah! What's wrong with you? You've already fell three times!" His dance coach scolded him as he hit his head. "Mianhae! I'll try harder!" Seungri said, he was worrying about Arianna that might get in trouble again. "Aish, it's okay, 2NE1 is coming, you should go to the recording studio now!" His dance coach told him as Seungri bowed slightly and walked out.

~Meanwhile at the cafeteria~

   "Oppa! Where should I throw these rubbish?" Arianna asked as she raised the bag of papers. "Oh..just throw them outside, want me to come with you?" GD asked looking into her eyes. "No need oppa...you need to record your songs, go go go!" She said as she pushed him away, teasing her oppa.

~Outside the cafeteria~

   "Wow..it's really dark out here.." Arianna said to herself. She threw the rubbish and went back, as she was about to go back, a familiar voice called her. It was her ex, JongHyun.

   "Oppa..what are you doing here?" She asked quietly. "I was just stopping by to give you this!" He said as he handed her a familiar ring, the promise ring. "Give it to Yoona," she said as she rejected the ring. "No! She is NOT my true love! You are!" He raised his voice as he pushed her towards the wall. "Oppa..." She can't continue when JongHyun kissed her lips. She was shocked, she kept on struggling but she failed, he was too strong. Honestly, she does miss his kisses.

~Meanwhile at the recording studio~

    "Good job, GD!" Teddy said as he clapped. GD thanked him and went over to the fridge to grab a drink. "Hyung!" Seungri came in with a rush. "Where's Arianna?" He asked panicking. "She is..outside..." GD said as he took a sip of his drink. "WHAT?!?!" Seungri raised his voice and rushed outside.

~Outside the YG building~

   "Arianna! Baby!" Seungri shouted. "Arianna!" He shouted again to get some responds. "Op...o..p..pa..!" Arianna shouted as JongHyun kissed her harder. He ran towards the direction of her voice and was completely shocked to see JongHyun kissing her as she struggles. 

   "Yah! You! JONGHYUN!" Seungri yelled as he pushed JongHyun away from her. "What are you doing to MY girlfriend? You betrayed her! Don't ever try to be back with her! AGAIN!" Seungri raised his voice at him. "No one will ever talk to me like that! You bastard!" JongHyun said as he wiped his lips. "No one will EVER kiss her lips unless ME!" Seungri yelled at him again. "ENOUGH!" JongHyun yelled as he.....