I LOVE YOU!

Twists

~Bigbang's dorm~

     Seungri woke up and surprised to see that there's a note sticking on his forehead. It was written,

Dancing rehearsals are cancelled for today and tomorrow. We will be in the hospital if you need us.

                                                    TAEYANG

      "Awesome! Rehearsals are cancelled! Woo!" Seungri stood up and went to get prepared. 

~Meanwhile~

      "Oppa! Look! Arianna is opening her eyes!" Suzy told all of them. Arianna sat up groggily and greeted them, "Oh? Annyeong oppa..unnie..what happened to me?" "You fainted yesterday.." TOP answered. "Why did you faint anyway?" Daesung asked as she looked down. "Because....I...was shocked that...JongHyun..and..Yoona are..getting...married," she answered as a tear started to drop.

     Before Arianna could cry, Seungri came in. "Hi guys! Arianna! Why are you crying?!?!" he was happy when he arrived but once he realizes she is crying, his smile faded away. "Oppa! JongHyun and Yoona are getting married!" she said as she cried louder. "Shhhhh! Oppa is here! Shhh!" Seungri comforted her as he hugged her tightly. 

    "Hyung, we have to go and record our new song!" GD trying to change the topic as he told TOP earning nods from him. "Well..I guess I'll be going back with them!" Taeyang said as he waved and opened the door. Before they go, GD looked at Seungri sternly.

~After awhile~

    "Say ahh," Seungri said as he fed some fried rice for Arianna. "Oppa, don't you have dance practice today?" she asked as she looked into his eyes.

    "It's cancelled...and I have something to tell you.." he answered as he hold her hand. "Yah! What are you doing?" She asked feeling completely confused. "I LOVE YOU!" he confessed without thinking twice. "Uhh....I need time to think! Please be patient..." she said as she shoved his hand away earning nods from him.

~Meanwhile Suzy and Daesung~

    "Oppa! The hospital's garden is beautiful!" Suzy squeeked as she went over to the pond and look at the fishes swimming. "I know!" Daesung said as he hold her hand and continued walking. "You are the best!" she said and thanked by him.

   "Stop being so sweet!" she said as she looked at him. "Alright.." he pouted earning giggles from her. "Oh yeah, oppa, your birthday is coming soon right?" she asked earning excited nods from him. "Well...here's your early birthday present!" she said as she kissed his cheeks.

   Daesung was shocked..."Suzy! I..." he went completely speechless. "You deserved that! Thanks for always being there for me, it's getting late...lets go back to Arianna's ward," she said as he hold her hand and walked away.