It's war.

Twists

    "Enough!" JongHyun yelled as he punched Seungri's stomach causing him to fall. "Oppa! Are you alright?" Arianna asked as she squatted down and a tear dropped. "Oppa is fine!" Seungri lied to her, not wanting her to worry about him. "Let me get this straight! No one will ever talk to me like that!" JongHyun yelled as he pulled Seungri's collar up. As he was about to punch Seungri, Arianna immediatley blocked him. Instead of punching Seungri, it turned out to be another person, Arianna. She fell on the ground, fainted, with blood all over her face.

     "ARIANNA!" Seungri yelled as he punched JongHyun's stomach and squatted down to check on her. "Omo! WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!" Suzy gasped as she went out of the building. "Who did this!?!?" She asked feeling extremely confused. "It was Jong..." Seungri said as he was about to point at JongHyun, but he isn't there at all. "JongHyun oppa? That cannot be! He'll not punch his own ex like that! And he's not even here!" Suzy raised her voice. Seungri ignored her and carried Arianna into his car, "Suzy! Tell GD and the rest to meet me at the hospital!" he reminded her as he drove off to the hospital.

~Recording studio~

   "Nega mwonde? Du du du du.." GD listened to the song that he has just recorded, with Teddy. After the song was over, Teddy clapped and went out to grab a drink. Suddenly, Suzy came in a rush, "Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!" she yelled. "What is it, Suzy? Are you okay?" GD asked concernedly. "Ari..ann...a.." Suzy kept shaking until her words can't be heard. "Suzy! Suzy! Say it properly! It will be okay! Oppa is here!" GD raised his voice at her as he grabbed her arms tightly. "Arianna got injured really badly! She's in the hospital!" Suzy yelled. GD got shocked, he grabbed the keys and rushed down to the parking lot followed by Suzy and Daesung.

~In GD's car~

    "YAH! What happened again!?!? Why is she always going to be in the hospital? WHY? GOD JUST TELL ME WHY!?!?" GD yelled as a tear dropped and increased the speed of his driving. "Oppa...Seungri said it's JongHyun oppa's fault though...but I didn't see him there at all!" Suzy explained trying to comfort GD down. "That bastard must be lying again!" GD said. "Yah! We don't even know the real truth yet!" Suzy raised her voice. "Hyung...she's right," Daesung said agreeing with her.

~At the hospital~

   "Seungri! Seungri!" Daesung called out as he saw Seungri standing outside of Arianna's ward. "How's Arianna?" GD asked. "I...don't...know.." Seungri answered with no mood at all. "Oppa! What actually happened to her?" Suzy asked curiously. After Seungri explained the whole situation, "ARGH! I should've followed her!" GD yelled as he punched the wall. "WHAT!?? You left her alone!?!?" Seungri asked raising his voice. "How could you, hyung? HOW COULD YOU?!?" Seungri yelled at him with no respect. "I'm sorry! I'M SO DAMN SORRY SEUNGRI!" GD yelled as a tear dropped. "Shhh! The doctor is coming out!" Daesung said. "Doctor! How is she?!?" Seungri asked with no patient at all. "She will be fine..but, she won't be waking up these two days, after two more days, she'll be waking up," The doctor explained, bowed slightly and walked off.

   "HYUNG!" Seungri yelled and looked at GD sternly. "IT'S WAR. BETWEEN ME AND JONGHYUN. AND YOU ARE MAKING EVERYTHING WORSER!" Seungri shouted. "I'm sorry Seungri...I'm so sorry Arianna!" GD said as he punched the wall harder. "Hyung! STOP! We'll hear the truth after two days!" Daesung yelled as he pulled GD to his car.

    Seungri stayed there until midnight, he doesn't want to go back at all. He really wants to spend time with Arianna. But one thing he'll never forget is, Arianna's ex punched her....