I'll break myself seeing you like that!

Twists

    "Suzy! Suzy!" GD shouted as both of them rushed towards her. "How is Arianna?" Seungri asked worriedly. "She is still inside!" Suzy answered loudly. After awhile, the doctor came out. "Doctor! Doctor! How is Arianna?" Seungri was the first to ask. "Calm down, she'll be fine, in the mean time she is still sleeping," The doctor told three of them. "What causes her to faint?!?!" GD asked feeling confused. "According to this note, it is written that she fainted because there is too much stress. Did you guys gave her stress?"  The doctor answered GD's question and asked them. "No way!" Suzy shouted, the doctor nodded, bowed slightly and walked away.

    "Oppa! Follow me to buy some food for Arianna," Suzy said as she grabbed Seungri's hand and walked away leaving GD alone. He went into Arianna's ward. She was sleeping on the bed, he sat on the nearest chair and 'talked' to her.

    "Arianna! How are you?" he asked as a tear dropped. "Arianna! Did you know just looking at you like this just made me want to break myself!" GD shouted as more tears started to drop. "ARIANNA!" he cried as he looked at her on the bed like she's dead.  After awhile, he wiped off his tears and stopped crying.

    "Hyung! Is she awake?" Seungri asked as Suzy and him came in with foods. "No.." GD answered sadly earning nods from Seungri. "Oppa! You guys should go back! You guys have rehearsals tomorrow!" Suzy told both of them. "Alright...take care Arianna! Bye!" They said as they walked out.

     Once they left, Suzy took out her phone and dialed Daesung's number,

Suzy: Oppa! Can you cancel the date tomorrow?

Daesung: Why? Are you sick?

Suzy: No oppa, Arianna fainted!

Daesung: What?!?! Do you want me to accompany you?!?!

Suzy: Can you?

Daesung: Anything for you, sweetheart!

Suzy: Komawo oppa, saranghae!

     Suzy hang up and looked at Arianna sadly. After a few minutes, Daesung came in with a fruit basket. "Hey baby!" Daesung greeted as he place the fruit basket on the table next to Arianna's bed. "Oppa! Really thank you for accompanying me tonight!" Suzy thanked him as she hugged him from behind. Suddenly, he could feel that his shirt is getting wet. "Baby! What's wrong?" Daesung asked as he wiped off her tears.

     "Oppa! The..reason..why..Arianna fainted is...be..because..of..m..me!" Suzy cried. "Why?" he asked. "Because I forced her to love Seungri!" She said as he cried even louder. "Shhhh! Honey! It's okay! Shhh!' he comforted her.

     "Oppa!" Suzy pouted. "Shhhh!" Daesung said as he layed her down on his lap. "It's late! Go to sleep now!" Daesung told her earning nods from her as she closed her eyes.