Oh my god Tania! Is that you?

Twists

~Suzy and Arianna's house (Morning)~

    "Dongsaeng! Dongsaeng! Wake up!" Suzy yelled as she threw a pillow at her. "Tania is coming! Wake up!"  Suzy said as she threw another pillow at her. "WHAT? TANIA?!!?" Arianna shouted as she sat up earning nods from Suzy. Arianna quickly washed up, put on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt.

    Before Suzy could switch on the TV, the doorbell rang. "Dongsaeng! Tania is here!" Suzy shouted as she cleaned herself and opened the door, but it turned out go be Daesung and Seungri. "Annyeong!" they greeted. "Oppa!" Arianna greeted as she went towards Seungri and gave a big hug. "I thought you were Tania.." Suzy mumbled as she walked away. "Baby!" Daesung pouted at her. "You don't want to hug your boyfriend?" He pouted again. "NO!" Suzy said. Daesung gave her goo goo eyes and she hugged him tightly.

   "Oppa, shouldn't you be practicing for your comeback concert?" Arianna asked as she sat down next to him. "I was!" He answered. "Baby! You have to focus on your comeback concert?" Arianna said as she threw a pillow at him. Before Seungri can talk, the doorbell rang again. Arianna got up and opened the door. "Hi! I miss you!" Tania yelled as she gave Arianna a hug. "Unnie!" Arianna greeted. "Omo!"  Suzy got surprised as she walked towards the door. "Oh my god! Tania is that you?!?" She said as she gave her a big hug. "Uhmm..." Tania said as she looked behind Suzy and Arianna. "Who are they?" Tania asked as she pointed at Seungri and Daesung.

   "This is Daesung, Suzy's boyfriend!" Arianna introduced him as Daesung went towards the door and shook her hand. "And this is Seungri! My...boyfriend.." Arianna said as she welcomed her in, closed the door and blushed. The rest were surprised. "You guys..are..REAL?" Daesung asked earning nods from both of them. "Oh my god! You finally moved on!" Suzy said as she hugged Arianna.

    "Haha!" Seungri laughed at Suzy when she accidentally spilled hot chocolate on her clothes. "Yah, oppa! Don't be so mean!" Suzy said as she smacked his lap. "Alright.." Seungri said as he pouted. "I'll be right back!" Suzy said as she went upstairs. "Here is your hot chocolate," Daesung said as he handed Tania a cup of Hot chocolate. "Oh! Thanks oppa!" Tania thanked him and took a sip of it.

   "Hey babe, follow me to my dance practice okay?" Seungri asked Arianna. "Yah oppa, why?" She asked feeling confused. "I want you to support me!" Seungri pouted at her. "Let's go!" he said as he grabbed her hand and went towards the door. "Wait oppa! Let me at least get changed!" She said as she went upstairs. "I'll also go now," Daesung waved as he smiled. "No..." Suzy pouted. "Aw..baby! Fine, then you follow me, alright?" He said earning nods from Suzy. "Well...I guess I'll be leaving too," Tania said as she opened the door and waved. 

   "Where's Tania?" Suzy asked as she came out of the restroom. "She's going back to her hotel," Daesung told her as he grabbed her hand and went out.

    "Oppa, let's have lunch together later!" Arianna told him as he started his car. "Sure, of course anything for my baby girl," Seungri said as he kissed her forehead and drove to the YG building.