He CONFESSED?!?!?!?!

Twists

~Bigbang's dorm (Next day)~

    "Hyung! This is the best shoes you ever bought for me!" GD said as he looked at the shoes. The shoes are golden and silver in colour with the word 'GD' on it. "Glad you like it, I...have to go now!" TOP said as he wore his jacket and went out.

     Not long, the door opened again, it's Seungri. "Seungri-ah where have you been?" GD asked. "I was at the hospital!" Seungri answered as he went to his room. "Oh! Seungri! Tomorrow dance practice! Starts at seven! Remember panda!" GD reminded him as he is about to opened the door. "What!?!? Tomorrow?" Seungri asked as he scratched his head. "Yeah! What's wrong again??!?!" GD asked. "Nothing..I..just.." Seungri went speechless as GD interrupted, "Visit Arianna again?" GD asked earning nods from him. "It's okay, I can go while you can do your dance practice," GD told him as he smirked.

    Seungri sighed, "I have to go back to the hospital now!" Seungri said, "Why?!!?" GD asked angrily. "I won't be going to the hospital tomorrow, at least I informed her!" Seungri raised his voice earning nods from GD.

~At hospital~

    "Oppa! It's so funny!" Arianna said as she continued laughing. "Haha..I..um..have to go.." Seungri said sadly. "Oppa...can't you stay a little bit longer?" She said as she pouted. "Sorry dear, I have dance practice tomorrow!" he answered as he stood up earning sad nods from her. He waved and walked out.

   Arianna's heart is totally missing him. She knows that she has feelings for him too. She wants to accept his confession, but she has no courage to do it.."I need him!" she thought to herself. After all the thinking, she slowly drifted to sleep.

~Next morning~

   Arianna woke up and surprised to see GD inside her ward. "Oh! Oppa.." she greeted as she yawned. "Morning dear!" GD greeted back. "Oppa! Will you..help me..?" She said as she sat up. "What is it?" he asked as he leaned closer to her. "Seungri oppa confessed to me yesterday...can you please tell him..I'll love him back?" she asked as she started to pack her bag. "He...he..CONFESSED?!?!" he asked in shock earning nods from her...

   "Oppa, can you help me to pack? I'm leaving today!" She asked. "Su..sure.." he answered as he faked a smile. "So..are you attending JongHyun and Yoona's marriage?" he asked as he packed. "I will, oppa! I'll bring Seungri oppa too!" she answered excitedly earning sad nods from him...

~Bigbang's dorm~
    "Argh! Where's hyung?" Seungri thought to himself as he tried to reach his handphone. Before he could reach it, the door opened. "Arianna!" Seungri was surprised to see her coming in with GD. "Seungri oppa! Good news for you!" She said looking into his charming eyes. "What is it?" Seungri asked feeling curious. "I will be your...girlfriend! hehe!" she said as he hugged him tightly. "Really?!?" he said as his arms automatically wrapped around her waist. "Oppa...protect me okay?" she asked earning nods from him. "Follow me to JongHyun and Yoona's marriage tomorrow too..okay?" she asked. "No problem, dear," he answered sweetly. GD was all alone standing in the corner watching them hugging.

    "I'll be in my room!" GD said as he slammed the door. "Yah! It's raining!" She said as she covered her head. "Aww...you can sleep in our dorm for a day! Where do you want to sleep?" Seungri asked. "Can...I..sleep in your room?" she asked as she blushed. "No problem, lets go.." he said as she followed him from behind. "Wow! That tux looks good on you, oppa!" Arianna complimented Taeyang as she passed by. "Thank you!" Taeyang said as he walked towards the door. "Lets go in, oppa!" she said as Seungri helped her to carry her bag.