First kiss in hospital

Twists
Hey guys~ guess what? I was thinking to give my readers or so called 'fans' :p a name if any suggestions please comment! And you guys are lucky, I'm updating another chapter! Enjoy~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      When GD turned his head to the left, he was shocked. Seungri's ward is together with Arianna's ward. His jaw dropped incredibly. "ARIANNA?!?!" GD said to himself. He sat down next to Arianna and saw a bouquet of rose along with a promise ring on her table beside her. He thought it's from her boyfriend, Seungri, so he didn't care and just went out.
 
      Seungri woke up after GD slammed the door. GD was angry that he can't have Arianna. Seungri sat up slowly, when he turned his head to the left, he was shocked to see Arianna. "Isn't Arianna in the hospital?" He thought to himself. He looked at his clothes and figured out what happened two nights ago. He saw the bouquet of flowers and the ring, just in time, JongHyun came in while Yoona was waiting for him outside. The doctor came in and talked to Seungri, after they talked, the doctor held Seungri up and led him to a room to check up. 
 
~After awhile~
      JongHyun kissed Arianna on the lips while she was sleeping, Yoona saw everything from the outside but she felt sad for Arianna....the fact that her husband punched his ex. Seungri came back and got shocked seeing JongHyun kissing her. JongHyun walked out ignoring him, Seungri's tear dropped immediately. During that time, Arianna woke up, Seungri immediately wiped of his tears and sat beside her.
 
      "Hi baby girl..." Seungri greeted. "Annyeong baby panda..hehe! Saranghaeyo! Hehe!" Arianna greeted back with aegyo making Seungri's heart warm, he instantly smiled at his cute baby girl. "What are you doing here so early in the morning?" She asked. He explained everything in detail and her jaw dropped just like how GD did. "Oppa...how does that happen?" She asked concernedly. "The doctor said I got punched in the stomach," he answered. "Is..is it the punch from JongHyun?" She asked earning sad nods from him. "Dear...I have to go soon...I'm going to record some music..." He said, just in time, the nurse came in with Arianna's breakfast. Seungri fed her slowly, he didn't want to let her know about the flower and the ring because he knew she'll feel sad and mad again.
 
      "Komawo oppa!" Arianna thanked him as she hugged him tightly. "I really have to go now, Taeyang is waiting for me, annyeong. Saranghae oppa?" He asked earning a warm smile and nod from her. They went closer and closer, in the end, they kissed. After the kiss, he went out immediately to avoid awkwardness. 
 
~Meanwhile in Taeyang's car~
      "Annyeong!" Seungri greeted. "Annyeong! How are you feeling? Are you feeling well?" Taeyang asked as he patted Seungri's shoulder. "Yea..I was kinda shocked that I'm in the same ward as Arianna!" He told him. Taeyang was shocked to hear and asked, "what happened to you few days ago?" After a long explanation from Seungri, Taeyang's eyes widened and asked, "You really had a fight with JongHyun?" Seungri nodded and answered," If you don't believe, you can ask Arianna, she's awake!" "Oh?!? She's awake already?" Taeyang asked as he eye smiled earning nods from Seungri.
 
      "By the way, what took you so long to come down just now?" Taeyang asked feeling confused. "I just had..my...my first kiss with Arianna..." Seungri mumbled. "Bueyo?" Taeyang can't hear him properly. "I HAD MY FIRST KISS IN THE HOSPITAL!" Seungri admitted and Taeyang was shocked. He knew that GD has been liking Arianna since high school.