I can't believe what happened!

Twists
~ Recording studio~
      "Dongsaeng, what's wrong with you today? Are you feeling well today?" Teddy asked Seungri concernedly. "Yes, maybe just need some rest thats all," Seungri answered. "Okay, sleep well!" Teddy greeted him.
 
~Bigbang's dorm~
      Seungri was not feeling well so he immediately went to sleep. During midnight, he woke up and felt like he wanted to vomit. He quickly ran to the kitchen's sink and vomited. He was shocked to know that he's vomiting blood! After a while, he's lacking of blood, so he fainted on the floor.
 
      GD woke up and felt a bit starving and wanted to grab a glass of milk. He walked over to the kitchen as his eyes widened. The kitchen sink is full of blood stain and Seungri was fainted on the floor with blood staining on his shirt. He didn't care about his starving stomach, but instead, he woke up all of the members and quickly sent him to the hospital in a nick of time. 
 
~In hospital~
      "I can't believe what happened!" GD said as a tear from his eyes rolled down his cheeks. Taeyang who has tears in his eyes immediately comforted GD who is crying heavily. The doctor came out of Seungri's ward and the boys automatically stood up. "Hmm...usually this kind of blood vomiting situation will only happen if someone kicked or punched his stomach," The doctor told them as he bowed slightly and walked off. Suddenly, a nurse went to GD, she told him the she wants to donate his blood for Seungri since they're having the same blood type. He quickly went in to a room with the nurse. "Ahh..boys, I think you guys should go back and take a rest cause tomorrow we're going to record musics," GD told them. "Yes Hyung! We are going to try our best to make you and Seungri feel proud!" Daesung said proudly. 
 
~Next day~
       GD went out of the room with a nurse accompanying him to the ward where Seungri was staying. He went in to check on Seungri, he's still sleeping. He felt dizzy after the blood donation, slowly, he drifted to sleep.
 
~3 a.m. (Next morning)~
      "Mmm...." GD yawned and looked around the ward. He checked the time and it's only 3.14 a.m. "Dongsaeng ah!" GD said while looking at him. He didn't move, just like he's dead. GD tried to hold back his tears but failed, "Seungri ahh! Why am I so stupid to left Arianna alone?!?!" 
 
~Few hours later~
      "Dongsaeng, Hyung will be going now. Please take care of yourself. Your comeback concert is soon...May god bless you. I'll be back this afternoon!" GD said as he stood up and walked towards the door. When he turned his head to the left.....
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys if I haven't update lately. My final exams are going on so yeah....please comment if you want me to update for you guys! Please! Comment! I'll sure do it as your favor. I'll do whatever my readers say, comment! :)