Are you serious? You kissed Arianna.....AGAIN?!?

Twists
~The next day~
      JongHyun went to the church to pray and also calm down himself. He knew that it was not weekend so it might be less people.
 
~Meanwhile in YG~
      GD wanted to call JongHyun about what he did to Seungri few days ago. He called JongHyun but he didn't pick up so he decided to call up his friend, Key.
 
Key: Yoboseyo?
GD: Ne, GD nimida. Can I know where's JongHyun?
Key: Oh, annyeong. He went to the church with Yoona already.
GD: Okay, kamsahamnida!
 
      "I'll be going to the church to find JongHyun. Who wants to follow?" GD asked the boys who are currently starring at him with worries since the phone call. "We...we can follow you Hyung!" Seungri said. 
 
~Meanwhile at the church~
      "Why are we coming to the church? It's not even Sunday!" Yoona complained. "I have something to tell you and I want to pray!" JongHyun raised his voice at her. He pulled her to the back of the church, "Yah! Let me go!" Yoona shouted at him disrespectfully. "I have something important to tell you! I admit! I KISSED ARIANNA!" JongHyun yelled at her. Yoona can't hold back her tears so she cried heavily. Just in time, GD reached the church, he went in and searched everywhere but he was no where to be found. He got tired so he went to the back of the church to calm and rest himself down. But an expected thing happened, he saw JongHyun and Yoona arguing with each other, their words are hurtful, they swear and even tears are flowing. Yoona got a bad temper and immediately slapped JongHyun. She saw GD at the back and yelled, "JongHyun kissed Arianna!" "Are you serious? You kissed Arianna....AGAIN?!?!" GD asked. JongHyun ignored his question and tears started to form in his eyes. "Did you punch Seungri in the stomach the other day? DID YOU?!?" GD yelled at him, JongHyun hesitated and GD slapped his face hardly. 
 
~Meanwhile in the car~
      "Ah..Hyung...what took Jiyong Hyung so long?" Seungri asked Top worriedly. "Uh..nothing to worry about, he might be praying.." Top hesitated earning nods from Seungri. 
 
~Meanwhile Suzy and Daesung~
      In the restaurant, Daesung pulled out the chair for Suzy to sit comfortably. He hand out beautiful red roses for her and she immediately lit up a smile. "Oppa is so sweet! Komawo! Saranghaeyo!" Suzy thanked him. After the date, they went strolling around the park. Suzy saw Daesung's favorite food stall and decided to buy some snacks for him. After Suzy bought it, they both sat on the bench and ate their food. Daesung has wanting to do this a long time, he saw her irresistible lips and he went closer until their lips finally touched. Suzy was surprised and she playfully smacked Daesung's arm. They both bought some ice cream and ate happily. 
 
~Meanwhile back in the church~
      Seungri went down to check on GD. But he didn't expect Yoona was there too. GD saw Seungri hiding behind the wall, he didn't avoid him but instead, he asked him, "Did you know about the kiss?!?" Seungri nodded as tears started to form in his panda eyes. "Seungri, go back to the car! I can handle this myself!" He yelled at him. "Alright...be safe Hyung!" Seungri said as he walked away.
 
      Just when GD was about to go, JongHyun pulled his arm. "Where do you think you're going?" He yelled at him. "I'm going home. Idiot." GD replied as he rolled his eyes. "What did you just called me?!?!" JongHyun yelled as he lost his temper. He was about to start a fight with GD when Yoona stopped him but failed. They kicked each other in the stomachs, punched each other's faces, used belts to smack each other's arm. They bleed incredibly, non stop. GD got all bruises on his body, he felt bad and didn't know how to explain to the members later. He's lost in thoughts so he ran away leaving JongHyun and Yoona there. 
 
      "Why are you crying?!?" Top asked concernedly. Seungri then explained the whole situation that cause the other members to worry. After a moment, GD came in with bruises. Bloods dripping on his face, arms. Seungri doesn't know what to say, he's just blinded by his bruises, he felt loved to have this kind of leader, who takes care of him, got injured just for him. Seungri immediately cried, it's painful to let someone replace those bruises instead of the one who's involved in the problem, he hugged GD right after he got into the car. GD was shocked and the other members were touched, their tears dropped." I'm...sorry..I'm..     sorry! Hyung...I'm sorry! You're the bravest leader of all, thankyou!...I'm sorry..to let you suffer!" Seungri said between sobs, GD's shirt was soaked by his tears. "I'm alright....be good okay?" GD told him as his own tears rolled down his cheeks.....