Yoona is WHAT?!?!!?

Twists

   "Oppa! Give back my promise ring from JongHyun!" Arianna shouted while Seungri is playing with it. "Seungri ahh! Put that down!" GD said. Seungri obeyed and gave back the ring to Arianna. "Oh! Look at the time, I have to get ready for my date tonight!" She said as she walked out of the room. 

~Meanwhile~ 

   "OPPA IT'S TRUE!" Yoona shouted. "When did we even sleep together?" JongHyun asked. "Anyway, I am pregnant!" Yoona raised her voice. "So tell your girlfriend that your WIFE is pregnant," Yoona said while poking his chest.

   "I....I...." He was speechless. "Or I'll sue you!" Yoona told him. "Or even better! I will put our picture together on bed on the Internet," Yoona said as she walked out of JongHyun's room. "NO WAY!" JongHyun shouted. 

~On the date~

    "Wow, oppa you are the best!" Arianna said as they sat down in the restaurant. They are currently in a very fancy restaurant. "Oppa! The view from here is so pretty!" She complimented. JongHyun is enjoying the view while she broke the silence.

    "Baby?" He called. "Yes?" She asked. "I have something to tell you!" He raised his voice. "What is it, oppa?" She asked. "I am....going to break up with you now!" He said while a tear dropped. "Oppa? Why??!?!" She asked as a tear dropped from her eyes.

    "Because...Yoona is pregnant...with my child..." He answered. "Oppa? Why? WHY?" She asked as she cried. "I'm so sorry dear! I have to go!" He said as he walked out, leaving Arianna alone. 

~Suzy's house~

   "Shhh...don't cry! Unnie is here for you," Suzy comforted her. "Yoona is pregnant...with...JongHyun's child!" Arianna told her while sobbing. "Wait! WHAT?!?!" Suzy can't believe what she just told her. "Don't cry anymore! Lets go to sleep," Suzy said. Afterwards, she closed the door, Suzy texted a message to GD.

Suzay: Oppa, Arianna is crying!

G-dragon: Why?

Suzay: Because JongHyun broke up with her and Yoona is pregnant with         his child.

G-dragon: Wait, WHAT??!?! How is she now?

Suzay: She is fine. You may visit her tmr. :-) 

G-dragon: Okayyy. :p

~Second day~

*Ding dong* The door bell rang as Arianna opened the door and surprised to see Bigbang! "Oppa!" She greeted. "Hello, Arianna," They greeted back. "Come in, you guys!" She welcomed them. She is trying to hide the fact that JongHyun broke up with her.

     Arianna went to the fridge and took out five cans of coke. "Please have a sit!" She said. "Arianna! We knew everything!" TOP said. "Please! Let it slide!" She said as tears started to drop. "It's okay! We are here for you!" Seungri said. "Thank you, oppa!" She thanked him. She was about to wipe her tears but stopped when GD wiped it off for her.

   "Don't cry, okay?" GD said earning nods from Arianna. "Alright, we have to go now!" He said as they left. After they left, she cried heavier. She went upstairs and threw away all the things that JongHyun bought for her. She cried heavier after that....