Glamorous

Glamorous

 

 

Chapter 4 - 2nd Time Around

 

The next morning I woke up and decided to go to a church that was close to the hotel. I didn't go often, since I wasn't a heavy religious person, but I tried to go every now and then. I was habit of mine, since my mother was a heavily religious person. She would make the family go every Sunday to church in the morning. I decided since I did have this Sunday to myself I would go. I walked to a small christian church and stayed for the service. The service ended in about an hour, so I left afterwards to my hotel. I wasn't sure what to do since I had the day to myself. I decided to check my messages in case J. Tune had sent anything. The first email I had was from my brother. Then I remembered I hadn't called him to tell him they had wanted a 2nd audition from me. I would call him the minute I was done with my messages. The last message I checked was the message I was waiting from J.Tune, they wanted me to go audition tomorrow. I had work tomorrow so I decided to call my supervisor and tell them that I couldn't make it in tomorrow. I explained why, and they understood and gave me the day off. Then I clicked and called my brother.

The phone rang forever, and he didn't pick up. I ended up leaving a voice mail telling him that I had a 2nd audition at J.Tune tomorrow and that I would tell him the details later. After I clicked I began to look over the message to see if they required anything from me. I noticed they didn't need anything besides me to be present at 8:00 am, I would not be late. I couldn't afford to be, I began to pack my purse with things I would need tomorrow. That way I wouldn't forget anything, since knowing me I would slightly oversleep. I also put on like 3 alarms to make sure that wouldn't happen. I loved to sleep in which was a bad habit I had to get out of. After I was done with my basic necessities, I received a phone call. It was from my brother. “OPPA!!!” I yelled on the phone as soon as I picked up. “AISH are you trying to pop my eardrum?” I heard him complain. “Yes I am,” I said as I began to laugh. “Sometimes I wonder how your 20 something, and you still act like your 5.” I heard him mutter to himself. “Hey it is only around you, and you know that.” I quickly defended myself. I did tend to act more childish around my older brother.

“So what is this that I hear about you having a 2nd audition?” he asked me. “Oh well J. Tune Camp sent me an email asking for a 2nd audition. They want me to show up tomorrow at 8:00 am.” “Well what about your job?” “I called and they said it was fine if I took the day off.” “I see, but wait I thought you weren't going to audition for them?” “I kind of lied to you, it was sort of like a last resort kind of thing.” I said as I began to giggle lightly. “I knew it!” I heard him exclaim, then I heard him telling someone I auditioned to J. Tune. “Are you telling Hanuel?” I asked wondering who he was speaking to. “Yeah shes here with me, she didn't believe you would audition there.” “Jinho! Do not telling me you guys were betting on this.” “Uhhh … no” “Let me talk to Hanuel then.” “Ok I'm putting you on speaker then. “Hi Hanuel, question, were you two betting on this?” I asked her, knowing she would answer me truthfully. “Yea we did, I didn't think you would actually go through with it, since you have a huge crush on a certain male group member.” she replied. “YAH HANUEL!” “Oh c'mon I already know about your crush on that guy” I heard my brother say as he tried to control his laughter. We continued chatting for a bit and then we clicked.

I decided to order room service, since I didn't feel like leaving the comfort of my room. I then changed into my pj’s and the TV. I finally decided to watch TV the other day, and had been stuck in front of the screen in my spare time. I flipped though the channels, looking for something interesting to watch. They were playing a horror movie on one of the channels and I left it there. Soon, there was a knock on my door, I figured it was the food. I opened the door, and thanked the man. He left leaving me with my food. I happily ate while watching the movie. I stayed watching TV until it got late and I began to get sleepy. I couldn't wait for tomorrow, I was extremely nervous and excited.

The next morning I woke up to my first alarm, then I just shut it off and went back to sleep. About 5 minutes later, my second alarm went off. I decided to get up then, so I did and did my morning routine. I checked the time and I had enough time to get breakfast and go. I turned off the 3rd alarm and grabbed my bag and left. I stopped by a restaurant to grab some breakfast. I ate quickly, payed and left to grab a taxi. On my way to J.Tune I was extremely nervous. I began to feel a bit, sick so I quickly drank some water I had placed in my bag to calm my nerves. I arrived at the building, and it was smaller then SME, but I didn't mind. I quickly went in and I told the receptionist of my appointment there. She led me to the room, and I thanked her as I walked into the room. It was different, everyone seemed to be standing in the room watching a group of girls. The group then left and then I saw Jihoon-shi walking towards me. He asked me if I was Moon Eunmi. I said yes, and quickly introduced myself, bowing to everyone in the room.

He looked at me, and then smiled, he then proceeded to telling me what he would like me to do. He asked me to make a quick cover of any kpop song. I agreed and proceeded to the center of the room. I felt a bit awkward because the atmosphere wasn't like SME, where it seemed to be strictly professional, everyone here seemed more relaxed. I quickly took a deep breathe, and began to dance and sing. I chose to cover and f(x) song, which was La Cha Ta. As I finished I bowed to everyone on the room as they clapped for my performance. Jihoon-shi then led me to a separate room, where he said he would interview me with another person. I held a quick interview for them, answering as honest as I could. Then as soon as the interview was over, they both smiled at each other and then looked at me. “Congratulations, your in, you are exactly what we are looking for our new girl group.” Jihoon-shi said to me as he and the other person stood up. I quickly bowed and thanked them. The other man, whose name was Shin Changsun, then said he would lead me to meet the girls I would be working with. I quickly bowed and said goodbye to Jihoon, and followed Changsun to another room.

As I entered the girls stopped practicing, and I recognized them as the girls who were in the room before me. I thought they were auditioning too, but I guess they weren't. “Ok ladies, listen up, from now you will have a new member working with you. Let me introduce to you Moon Eunmi, your newest member.” Changsun said. I quickly bowed and introduced myself to the girls. They bowed and the first one to speak was a girl with long wavy brown hair with bangs. She had dark brown eyes, and had a slim figure, she introduced herself as Choi Minhee. Next was a cheerful girl who had long black hair dark brown eyes, pale skin, natural red lips and had a curvy figure. She seemed about 170cm, and was naturally cute, I guessed she was a natural at aegyo. She introduced herself as Shin Heera. Second to last was a shirt girl that reminded me of a porcelain doll. She was really cute though, she introduced herself as Akiyama Kira, I figured she was Japanese once she introduced herself. The last person to introduce themselves was Yang Cassandra-Lin. She had long black hair, which reached her middle back, had slight tanned skin, black brown eyes, with dark circles and rosy pink lips. She strangely resembled someone but I couldn't think of who at that moment.

“Ok girls I will come back with her later so that you all may get to know each other better, for now I need her to get settled in,” Changsun said, I quickly said goodbye to them, and left with Changsun. “Where are you staying at the moment?” he asked me as we walked into an office. “I am staying at the __________ hotel.” I answered, wondering why he was asking me that. “Ok well then, you will be moving to one of our dorms, for our trainees. It isn't that far from here, that way it will be easier for you to come to practice.” Ah, arasso, umm can I still keep my part time job?” I asked wondering if I would have to quit it. “Sadly you will have to, most of your time will be required here. I will be looking over all of you girls, since I am your manager from now on. Anything you need, do not hesitate to ask me” he said, as he grabbed some paperwork from the office. I looked over the paperwork and signed it. He gave me the key to my new dorm, and asked me to move in as soon as possible. I decided to start moving in that day, I told him of my intentions and he claimed it was fine.

I entered J. Tune as an interest, and now I am leaving it as a trainee, I couldn't believe it, it seemed like I was dreaming. I pinched myself, to make sure I wasn't. After I got over the shock I quickly headed to the hotel to check out, and grab my stuff. On my way back I called my brother to tell him the good news, I never expected this to happen to me. I couldn't deny it I was extremely happy, and I hoped to get along well with the other girls.  




 

 

CONGRATS TO THE GIRLS WHO MADE IT YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!