Glamorous

Glamorous

 

Again I have not forgotten, it seemed like the little time I had open has been replaced by work :(, and I am terribly sorry for that.

So this chapter is like a little introduction, the next chapter is where I am going to have a little bit more fun ;)

For now I hope you enjoy this and I will update whenever I can, which will be who knows when and I am again sorry for that.

ENJOY!!!


 

Chapter 14 – Party!!!

 

>> FF 4 months >>

We have been so busy lately with our schedule, so many interviews and shows to do. I really had no time to think much about my, or the girls, love lives, with the crazy schedule we had. We would see the boys every now and then, but it was sooo hard to hang out since both our schedules were busy. We were soon closing our promotions, then we would have time for ourselves. Our manager, Changsun-oppa, told us we would be ending our promotions completely tonight. Tonight would be our last good-bye stage and then the rest of the time is to ourselves. We all wanted to go out to celebrate our first promotions, we hoped we could get the guys to go out with us. It would be so much more funner if they went out with us. I had been keeping in touch with F(x), maybe I would invite them to come out with us too, since I think they are free. I was looking around in our dressing room, we were getting ready, time seemed to pass so quickly. Once all of us were done, we did a quick fighting for ourselves and left the room. We waited for our name to be said and walked on stage. We did our routine and got off stage. Changsun-oppa was waiting for us with water. We all thanked him and drank the water. It gets really hot on stage with all the lights, and add what we are dressed in, tight clothes I think make it worse. We all went back into the dressing room to change and leave. Once done, we left, it wasn't too late so all the girls decided to go home and change to go party. Once inside, we all began to call different groups, to come out with us. Minhee called Super Junior, well really Shindong since she seemed to get along well with him. Rin called BEAST, well Yoseob since she got along with him. Of course Cas called MBLAQ because of her brother. Heera called 4Minute, she was close with Hyunah, and I called F(x), since I got along well with them.

“AMBER!!” I screamed over the phone to get the girls attention, once she picked up her cellphone, after like the 4th ring. “Yah! Are you trying to burst my ear drum? You know I need to be able to hear right?” she said playfully. “Mianhe, buuuut guess what?” I said with extreme excitement in my voice. “What?” she asked, just as excited. “Were done with promotions, finally, soooo we are wondering if you, as in the whole group, want to go out and party with us.” I said. “Hold on let me check with the rest of the girls.” she said, I soon heard rustling coming from the phone I assumed she was moving around looking for the girls. I then heard her asking them if they wanted to go out and party with us. After about another minute she got back on the phone, “Yeah were going, so where is the party at?” she asked. I then gave her the directions to the place we would be hosting, we reserved like a club for the night. Amazing what you can do once you become famous, give the right name and doors open instantly. “You don't mind if we bring others with us do you?” she asked. “No problem, the more the merrier.” I said. We then confirmed the time and clicked. I then went into the living room with the rest of the girls. “Soooo whos coming?” I asked as I plopped onto the couch. “For sure MBLAQ is going to be there.” Cas answered smiling, a little too much for my comfort. “You blackmailed your brother or something didn't you?” I asked. “Nope, but it is for sure going to be an interesting night.” she said smiling, the rest of the girls looked at me and began to smile. They were up to something, and I wasn't sure if to be scared or not.

“Super Junior is going to show up.” Minhee said as she played with her phone. “BEAST is coming too, unni.” Rin answered, I nodded my head in acknowledgment. “It was a hassle but I got 4Minute to come.” Heera answered, giggling. “Alright cool, F(x) is going to show up too, they said they may bring people,” I stated as I looked at my phone for the time. “Yea I think everyone else is bringing people too.” Minhee stated. “That's fine, it's a good thing Changsun-oppa reserved the place then.” I answered smiling. “Ok girls we have an hour to get ready before we have to be there, so let's start getting ready.” Minhee said as she got up and walked into our joined room. We all quickly left into our rooms to change as well. We all started getting ready, trying to look our best for tonight. This was going to be our night, we were going to have fun and forget about all the stress from promotions and schedules. Once we were all done getting ready and looking our best, we all got inside Changsun-oppa's van since he was driving us to the place. He did deserve to go and party with us because he was such a valuable person to our success, without him we would not be where we are now. We could not stop our excitement from showing on our way there. Changsun-oppa kept making fun of us, kept calling us a bunch of kids because of our excitement. I could not wait for everyone to arrive, I just wanted to start dancing, I loved to dance.

“So Changsun-oppa are you going to be drinking?” I asked wondering if one of us would have to drive back to our dorm. “I probably will, don't worry I wont drink that much, I still have to take care of you girls.” he told me, answering my silent question. “I also have to make sure that no guys are hitting on you, I will not allow it!” he said playfully. “OPPA!” we all screamed at him. We all laughed though, it was funny because to a certain extent he really was an older brother to us. We all had a suspicion that he knew about our crushes, but we weren't quite sure about it. We rather just stay quiet about it, and see if we would ever be able to bring it up, one day. We all arrive at the club, and we rushed out. I could not wait to start the party, we entered and made sure everything was ok. As soon as the dj started playing music, all of us started dancing. “Hey when is everyone going to get here?” I asked, as soon as I finished asking MBLAQ turned up. “Starting the party without us?” Thunder said as he draped his arm around Cas's shoulders. The rest of the guys doing the same to the other girls, I felt a little butterfly in my stomach when Seungho did it to me. We had gotten along fairly well, so we had no problem really joking around anymore. I still wondered what he thought of me just because I'm pretty sure he knew about my feelings toward him now, everyone made it obvious.

Joon and Rin went to sit down and chat at a table alone. I couldn't help but notice how everyone began to group in pairs and go their own little way. Heera and Mir were dancing, while Thunder and Cas went to talk to the dj. Minhee and G.O stayed with me and Seungho just chatting by the bar. “Where's the party at??” I heard a female voice say behind me after a few minutes. I looked behind me and saw the girls of F(x) with the girls of Miss A. I left them and ran to Amber pretty much tackling her. Then I noticed 2PM behind them. Victoria and Nickhun seemed to be linked by the arms, so I knew now why they were invited. It was a shame their marriage was over, but it seemed like their feelings were real. Everyone then came and started saying hi to everyone. Once they went inside, BEAST and 4Minute came in too. Kara came with BEAST, since Junhyung and Goo Hara were dating. 4Minute amazingly brought CN Blue, I guess since they had previously worked together. Super Junior then showed up and they brought a lot of people with them. Little by little the club started getting packed with a lot of artists. Introductions were being made left and right. Everyone that was anyone in the kpop industry somehow made it their. And apparently the ones that couldn't make it, send their regards.

Once everyone was getting comfortable, we as a group introduced ourselves to everyone, and thanked everyone for coming to our party. We also said a huge thank you to our manager for being their for us and playing a huge role to our success. Everyone clapped at our mini speech and went back to partying. I'm not sure how it happened but even groups that had previously split up were in the same room talking, as if nothing had happened. All the 15 members of Super Junior were there, I really did wonder how Hangeng (Hankyung) found time to come with his promotions in China. TRAX was all together, Attack and Rose were talking comfortably to Typhoon (Jay) and X-Mas. SS501 was in a corner chatting with each other, I assumed about their solo debuts. DBSK was probably the trippiest one to me. Their they were, all 5 members, chatting happily as if no differences had occurred and they had not split up. I was happy that at least for one night everyone was together and happy. I really thought that this was the best night of my life. Not only am I celebrating a successful promotions with our group and the closest people to us, but everyone's differences were placed aside. I wondered how all these groups came together, it was such an amazing night. And the night had only just begun, we were going to party until we couldn't party anymore, which would probably be until the morning. Everyone seemed to be having fun and the atmosphere was really light and nice. You could not feel an ounce of discomfort tonight, and that was how it should be.