Chapter 7: SPECIAL PART

We Were There

Luhan

I watched from a distance as Kyungsoo hugged her. I slowly watched her cry to him. It could have been me standing right there. I saw her first. It was me who noticed her in the airport. It was me who would always welcome her to school with a smile. But why haven't she noticed me? Why? 

I stepped back from the rooftop door and went down to our room. Yuri was there. Staring at me. 

"Hey" I said. 

"You like her?" She asked. 

"What are you talking about?" I asked. 

"Nana" She said. "I saw how you look at her. You like her. Really."

"You dont have to care about that." I laughed sarcastically. "Mind your own business."

"Nana's my business just so you know." She stood up from her chair and went to the empty chair at the corner of the room. "She belongs to my brother."

"Your brother's dead. Get over it." She was getting on my nerves. Seriously.

"Are you stupid too?" She blurted out loud, anyone outside the room could hear. "She cant even get over it so why should I?"

"Cause you wont let her." I answered back. "Every time she dazed off at Kyungsoo, you bring her back to the ing reality that she WAS your brother's girlfriend until he died and there was no breaking up that happened and that until now she still ing belong to your brother. Are you crazy? You're making her miserable!"

"She promised me that he wont leave him!" 

"You're a psycho. You need help." 

I walked out of the room and down the hallway just to see Kyungsoo and Nana walking together. I walked towards them.

"Hey." I said. "I'm sorry for asking. I didnt mean to upset you." 

"It's okay.It's just that this day wont help me either." She let out a small laugh. "I'm sorry I snapped at you." 

I just smiled at her. She went back first and left us behind standing there. 

"You should have done that." Kyungsoo said, breaking the silence. 

"You were there." 

"It could have been you." 

"I know." I laughed. "But as always you were there. You always get it first." 

I left Kyungsoo standing there, just wanting to get away from there and breathe. When will I ever stood up fro someone I really like?