Chapter 14

We Were There

A week has passed after that incident with Yuri. I never talk or even look at her. I no longer feel any obligations to take care of her or try to please her. Taehyung's dead and I know he understands how I feel. On the other hand, Kyungsoo would try to talk to me but I wont give him a chance. I dont want any trouble anymore. I just want to live peacefully. 

I spent most of my time with Luhan or Baekhyun and Chanyeol or Sunmi. I'm getting the hang of having them by my side. Although there are times I just wanted to be alone like how I used to be. 

"Nana, you want to go noraebang later?" Baekhyun asked me while Chanyeol and Sunmi waited for me to anwser. 

"Okay. I'll go with you guys later." I told them. 

"Whoa." Chanyeol said. "Are you sure?" 

"Yah!" Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol's shoulder, "She might take it back!" 

"I was just asking." Chanyeol said. 

"Where are we going to meet later?" Sunmi asked while hugging me with excitement.

"Hmm.. Hongdae park? near the ice cream stand?" I said. 

"Okay!" Baek and Chanyeol said at the same time.

===================================================

"Mom, I'm going out. I'll be back by 10." I told my mom as I finished my dinner. I grabbed my snapback and string bag and went out. It took me only 10 minutes to arrive in hongdae. I was too early so I decided to walk and check the shops near by. 

"Nana?" I turned around to see Luhan with Kyungsoo behind him.

"Hi Luhan.. Kyungsoo." I smiled. 

"What are you doing here? I didnt know you like going out?" Luhan laughed. 

"I'm going to meet Sunmi and the guys here." I smiled again, "And you?"

"We're going to go noraebang." Luhan said as he pulled Kyungsoo beside him, nudging him to say something. 

"Yeah. We'll go sing." Kyungsoo smiled as he tried to avoid eye contact with me. 

"You guys could come with us." I said. "It would be more fun."