Chapter 7 part 2

We Were There

I walked away from Luhan, afraid that he might ask more questions about me and my past. I know Luhan's intention is well but it is hard for me to tell it to others as if it is story worth telling. I went up to the rooftop and watched as the sun shine bright in the morning sky. 

I wish you were still here.. I thought.

Silence crept up in my surrounding as I let myself drown in thoughts of him. I have so many questions in my mind that even my heart yearns to know. Why did you die? Why did you leave me at the time I needed you the most? Why must you go? 

I search for answers every day of my life. I was so happy before.. It is like the world died on me now.

"Hey" 

"It's you again." I said as I felt Kyungsoo stand beside me.

"I'm sorry for your pain." He said.

I looked at him and asked, "What are you saying?"

"I know how it feels."

"We're different so dont tell me you know how it feels." I said. 

"The only difference is that your boyfriend died loving you but mine died with someone she really love."

I felt tears flowing down my cheeks. I silently cry at what Kyungsoo said. I can hear Taehyun's voice in my ear, remembering how he said he would love me until death or even until his next life. 

The next thing I knew was that Kyungsoo hugged me tight, letting me cry on his shoulder and whispering that everything will be alright. 

"I hope one day someone will cry for me the way you did." Kyungsoo said in a whisper.