Crashing Together

We Got Married (Dara and Ryeowook Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beside me the Suju members were completely freaking out.

 

"OH MY GOD! It's one of us right? since we are the only superstar's here right? I hope it's me, I really want get married!" Heechul schreeched.

 

"Yah! Heechul! what about Sohee? did she fly bye bye already?" Kyuhyun sneered.

 

"I am your hyung, how dare you adress me informally", Heechul snapped back, so did his finger against Kyuhyun's forehead.

 

"I know where you live", Kyuhyun warned.

 

However all this banter fell upon deaf ears because all Ryeowook could think about was the impending danger.

 

OH MANNNN, when they find it's me their going to maul me. Guardian angels, Legolas, the tooth fairy pleeeease preserve me T_T.  

 

 ( ! _ ! )

 

Maybe if I can sneak away I might get to preserve my handsome face. For the fans of course, I'm not vain you know (just a little).

 

Just when I was going to put my brillliant plan in motion the announcer said that he was goingt o reveal who the husband was.

 

I jolted into action and in a flurry of movements I checked my concealor, readjusted my hair, reapplied my eyeliner, and popped in a mint for good measure. I stashed the comb and mirror back underneath my seat quickly before anyone else could notice but I'm pretty sure somebody got it on some fancam.

 

They dimmed the lights just as I finished, "ah, my golden opportunity", but right when I stood up to escape A FREAKIN SPOT LIGHT CAME ON!!

 

ON ME!!

 

I recovered quickly and pretended to be shocked, even grabbing the arm of the chair and covering my mouth as if the news was too much for me.

 

But NOOOOO, actually I was crying in agony inside because of the black aura that was located right next to me.

 

I'm sure in the news tommorrow you'll hear how poor Ryeowook died of unknown reasons. GROAAN

 

The screaming and the shouts got even louder and the fans were all chanting my name and after several moments of that they started chanting

 

"REVEAL THE WIFE! REVEAL THE WIFE!"

 

For some reason worries started bubbling up, it's not that I'm not confident in myself it's just that.. There are so many other members that are better looking and more personable than I am, and what happens if she thinks the same?

 

My downhill train of thought was cut off when another spotlight came on, directed at the stage. I in a breath and I could swear my heart was trying to escape the tight confines of my chest it was pounding so hard.

 

And then.. a form clad in white rose up from the stage and my heart stopped. Her beautiful face engulfed all the stage screens as the crowd erupted in estatic and shocked roars.

 

I watched as her innocent and angelic eyes darted around the stadium until her eyes located the other lone spotlight and rested on me.. and she smiled. A shy smile but the brilliance in that shyness.. thats what made my heart stop.

 

Sandara Park, the one star that no one could reach or touch, much less even talk to.

 

She was an angel.. and that angel was going to be my wife.

 

 

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! <--------Heart screaming a symphony of thank you's.

 

I'M MARRIED TO A MEMBER OF SUPAAAA JUNIAAAAAAA! BOOOO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter