Run as fast as you can Gingerbread Man

We Got Married (Dara and Ryeowook Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry but there's going to be a lot of dialog, I don't think Dara or Ryeowook has time to be over-thinking anything at the moment.

 

 

"What!? But who else knew we were here? You were the only one who knew." I cried.

Ryeowook was bitting and tugging at his hair in worry, I looked at him but he couldn't meet my eyes, he kept looking away.

'Ryeowook?' I mouthed.

He shook his head and got up from the bed, running his hands through his hair. I reached for him, worried, but the manager spoke again.

"I never told anyone...wait yes I did!"

My attention snapped to the phone and I couldn't help but shout. "Who!?"

His voice dropped to a shocked whisper. "I told Donghae."

I heard Ryeowook gasp and he turned to the phone with a look of pure disbelief, his mouth was hanging open but his eyes....they looked so betrayed.

But wait, Donghae? But why would he....how could- I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

"Ryeowook why would your friend go the press? He doesn't like me or something?" I questioned.

His eyes flicked to me and stayed there for a second, then he shook his head. "No its not you." He reassured me but I didn't believe it. Him and his friends had followed us on our date before, an interuption I never got a good explaination for and then Donghae came in screaming at Ryeowook that time when he hugged me. Now that I think about it, Donghae had yelled when Ryeowook touched my face, all the way back when we first met. What else could it be other than the fact that for some reason Donghae didn't like me? And now Wookie is going to pay the price!

I started to cry. "Don't lie! Why else would he go to the press? Its all my fault and now your going to get in trouble." I sobbed. In an instant he was at my side and bundling me in the sheets, I was lifted in his arms and carried to the door. I panicked. "Wait Ryeowook what are you doing!?"

He opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. "We don't have anytime to argue, we need to leave now." My mouth fell open as he actually started walking down the hall like he wasn't half , me bundled in a sheet because I was , and we both were in each others arms.

You wouldn't need to be Einstein to know why and what we did here!

I opened my mouth to protest again but the look on his face was feirce, almost murderous so I kept it shut. He looked extremely upset right now, better not throw fuel on the fire. As we turned a corner a door opened and Ryeowook quickly ducked back, but it was only a  maid and we held our breaths as she walked by us and went the other way.

The door was swinging closed and just before it did Ryeowook pulled an 'art of the ninja' move and slipped inside.

"Now we can talk."

 I stared at him in complete astonishment, how in the world did he pull that off so well? And why did it look so practised?

I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms. "Ryeowoooook," I pursed. "Why did that look sooo very eassssy?"

He shrugged noncholantly. "I'm the one who always bail the other members out when a reporter gets a tip that they are here, its almost second nature for me now." He explained.

Nice save there.

"Okay, but can we talk now? If you get into trouble because of me then I can't even..", he cut me off by hugging me to him. "Dara this has nothing to do with you, its me. Donghea would never do anything to hurt you, that I know."

"But how do you really know? He should have known this would also affect me in some kind of way." I mumbled into his neck.

"Trust me, you are the last person he would willingly hurt."

"Why?"

His face looked strained. "Because...because...because he...his feelings for yo..", he trailed off and looked towards the ceiling. I grew worried when the silence dragged on.

What is wrong? Why is Ryeow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter