There's a First For Everything

We Got Married (Dara and Ryeowook Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I love you Dara." He cried.

My mouth dropped open as my body froze from shock, what did he just say?

"Wha..?" I trailed.

"I said I love you Dara." He clutched me tighter and buried his face into my neck.

"I love you."

I felt his tears drip onto my skin and soak the collar of my shirt, his body trembled as he cried harder than I have ever seen him before. I shook my head confused but my body responded nevertheless and I found my arms cradling him and gently his hair.

"I love you too."

He pulled back and grasped me by the shoulders with so much urgency I almost fell back.

"Say it again, please say it again!" He whispered.

"I-I love you?" I said uncertaintly.

He closed his eyes and a happy smiled played on his lips as his whole contanence brightened. I pinched my eyes at his sudden mood swing, is he okay?

Bipolar maybe?

Then it hit me like ton of bricks what he had just said. He loved me.

He?

Me?

Love?

LOOOOOOOOVE!!

My hands flew to my mouth and I stepped back, eyes wide open in complete and utter shock. It can't be true! It can't be true! It's lies!

ALL LIES!

"Dara?" He asked.

I covered my ears and closed my eyes. "La lala la la la la!" I sung drowning him out.

I musn't listen! I musn't listen!

He touched my hand and I flew back against the elevator like a cat startled by a vacuum cleaner. He frowned and tried to take another step towards me but I flinched back. Arms spread and keeping my back against the metal wall I inched my way towards the door while keeping a wary eye on him.

I picked up the bag I dropped when he hugged me and held it out like a shield as I made it to the door, finally there I bowed to him repeadetly.

"I'm sorry but I can't accept you're feeling right now! Sorry!" I yelped before turning tail and running for the exit.

 

Jiyong smiled as he watched her race towards the exit and dissapear through it, she's so cute.

He pulled out his phone and pulled up a picture of her smiling into his camera phone, he touched it gently as thoughts took over his mind.

This time I will treat you right Dara, I will show you how much I love you.

"When an oppertunity falls into you're lap are you going to push it away or are you going to embrace it?" He said to himself.

He clenched his fist as a determined light entered his eyes. "Watch out Ryeowook, I've only just begun."

He won't know what hit him.

 

Come on, just go to sleep! It's not hard, just close you're eyes and black out!

I rolled over and threw the blankets over my head, maybe if I nearly suffocate myself I'll go to sleep.

 

?

 

Nah.

 

 

I came up into a sitting position and messed my hair in frustration, why do I keep thinking about it? Stop thinking about it!

Ah! Maybe if I count sheep I'll go to sleep, CL said it works every time for her.

1 2 3 4 I 5 6 love, no that's not right, 1 2 3 love 4 5 6 7 you.

"I love you Dara."

Oh gosh, can I stop thinking about it! I rolled over on my stomach and bit my nails as the worry set in. How am I going to face him tommorow? I don't know what to say, what to do, I haven't even been confessed to before. Well I have but Teayang doesn't count.

Oh what to do, what to do!?

This is all you're fault Cupid! If you can't do you're job properly than it should be taken away! Who told you to miss!? Nobody!

I know! Bom can help me, she knows all about this kind of stuff. She did live in America for a while.

I tip-toed my way to her bedroom and tentavily knocked, no answer, I knocked again and this time I heard a faint reply.

"Who is it?"

"It's me Dara, I want to talk to you about something." I called through the door.

"Come in." She said drowsily.

I let myself in knelt beside her bed. "Bom can I ask you a question." I asked.

She rolled over and squinted at me. "That depends on the question." She breathed.

"Well what happens if this guy kind of says something like 'I love you' to a girl and she doesn't know what to do because she's never been n the situation before. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter