Run Away with Me

We Got Married (Dara and Ryeowook Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"STOP THAT RIGHT NOW RYEOWOOK OR I SWEAR I WILL SLAM YOU INTO THE GROUND!"

Huh?

I looked up to see Donghea sprinting towards us with a look of pure venom on his face. I gasped and clutched Ryeowook's jacket in fright, is their something wrong?

Ryeowook took me by the shoulders and looked me in the eye. "Dara, why don't you go to that candy store up ahead and go pick something up, I'll follow you in a minute." He said grimly. He smiled but I knew something was wrong, he doesn't smile like that.

"Why? What's wrong." I asked worriedly.

No way was I leaving if Ryeowook was in trouble.

"Nothing Dara, I just need to sort something out with Donghea." He tried to reassure me.

I frowned and glanced at Donghea and back at him unsure. "Did you do something wrong?" I asked.

He smiled a painful smile. "Yes, I did something very bad just now. Now run along now, I'll catch up." He said, pushing me towards the candy shop.

I pouted and walked off in the direction of the candy shop, after a few steps I glanced back to see Ryeowook walking over to Donghea, his stride full of purpose. I noticed his shoulders though and that made me want to stay, they were rigid in a tense line, as if he was going to start something.

I walked into the candy store and let the lady lead me around to different candies and tasty confections but for the first time ever I found my heart wasn't in it. I bit my lip and glanced at the window just in time to see them walk to a spot inbetween booths where I couldn't see them anymore.

Are they going to fight?

 

"Donghea." I started. I placed a hand on his shoulder but he was quick to shrug it off, he turned towards me with an angry look on his face.

"What were you doing back there?" He hissed.

What was I doing? I don't know, hugging my wife maybe?

I crossed my arms and tilted my head to the side. "You tell me." I replied.

He rolled his eyes at my answer and pointed an accusing finger into my face. "You knew exactly what you were doing Ryeowook, don't play games with me. I asked you not to be so intimite with her didn't I?" He accused..

"And didn't I tell you specifically not to follow? I see you're so good at keeping you're promises too aren't you?" I shot back.

He looked down guiltly as I continued. "Not only did you come but somehow all of the members ended up coming as well, I know it was you that told them since you were the one who suggested we come here in the first place."

He shuffled his feet as he said nervously. "I thought it was the smartest choice, I mean what could you do at a crowded amusment park?", He frowned, "But it ended up not being so crowded today."

I laughed. "Yeah just you're luck huh?"

"This isn't funny Wookie! This is my heart you're laughing at!" He snapped.

"Yeah, and there was Yubin, Jessica, Krystal, and Jiyeon! Make up you're mind or at least tell you're heart to stop liking people." I yelled back.

"I can't help who I like! I-Dara?" He ended in a gasp.

Dara?

I wipped around to see her gasping figure staring right at us with a look of alarm on her face.

"I...thought....you...fight." She gasped.

Did she run here? Gosh, this girl. She's unbelievable!

I ran over to her and dug out my handkerchief out of my pocket. Instinctivly, she held out her face for me to wipe and covered my smile with my hand as I wiped the little bit of sweat of her forhead.

"You can walk several dozen flights of stairs without so much of a hitch but running several feet wipes you out?" I laughed.

Talk about selective stamina!

"I wasn't sweating because of that, I was sweating because I thought you two were fighting!" She protested.

Us? Fighting? In what lifetime?

"You've been watching street fighter haven't you?" I asked.

N-No! I haven't watched it in two days actually." She huffed.

"Two days! Does that even make a difference!?" I said open-mouthed. I raised my hand before she could answer. "No wait, don't even answer that. The better question is what are you doing here? I thought I said to wait for me." I said, voicing the question that should have been the first thing out of my mouth.

She gulped and twiddled with her fingers. "Well, I got worried. The way Donghea-shi pelted in like that, and when you guys went into this alley, all kinds of thoughts ran through my mind." She floundered.

I smiled softly at her cuteness, how could you ever get mad at this girl? She makes the emotion utterly impossible to feel when it comes to her!

I wanted to hug her but at the last minute decided not to since the person behind me was 'combustible', so I patted her on the head instead.

'Gasp' goes Donghea anyway.

I'm going to hit him one day.

"I'm forgiven?" She asked.

She was staring at me with those big brown eyes again. And once again my heart spasmed out of control and I swear if Donghea wasn't there, god know what would have happenend.

If he doesn't leave now I swear, he's going to feel my boot so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter