Life always calls someone's name

We Got Married (Dara and Ryeowook Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

"OH MY GAAAAAAAHD! look at this place! It's like a candy wonderland!" I screamed in Ryeowooks ear.

We had just gotten out of the car and was walking to the amusment park and I really really excited. Since debute the girls and I had only concentrated on working and had little time for having fun so going to the park was a BIG 'nono' since people seems to recognize everywhere.

Trust me I know. I even tried wearing a gas mask to a toy store and they still managed to recognize me. T_T

He blushed, pleased by my reaction. He patted the hand that was currently constricting his arm. "I'm glad you like it but I have sensitive arms Dara."

I eased my grip on his arm and took his hand instead. He probably thought I didn't catch it but I noticed the way his eyes darted to our intertwined hands, the way his other hand came up to cover his blushing face shyly, and I swore I heard him say 'fighting'.

GAAAAAAAAAH! MY HUBBY IS SO CUTE!! I WANT TO GIVE HIM A BIG FAT KISS ¯⇔¯

A thought popped into my head and it had me skidding to an abrupt halt. Wouldn't people recongnise us? And then mob us asking for autograghps? Run us over with their cars? (GASP)

I heard a giggle next to me (only ryeowook can get away with giggling) and a hand patted my head.

"No one is going to trample us Dara, don't be silly." He laughed.

I blushed and looked away. He heard that? EMBERRASSING! Why don't you go and fall on you're face while you're at it! Save the fans the trouble.

He laughed even harder at my face and shook his head, "Dara you are just...", He was laughing so hard he couldn't get the words out properly, "Are you like this all the time?"

Seeing that I actually probably done a good thing I was able to make a quick rebound and answer chipperly (a bit too chipperly). "Yep!"

Apperantly my squicky voice was even funnier and he had to put a steadying hand on my arm to keep from falling over. If he keeps going on like this he'll probably die laughing, not a good death. Imagine telling you're grandparents the reason why their seeing you in heavan seventy years early. Tch tch.

He saw my slightly annoyed and tried to reign himself in but every time he tried to contain a burst of laughter it sounded like his guts were spilling out. I raised my eyebrow when a perticurely eye-pinching laugh that sounded like it belonged with the pigs came forth. He quickly smacked his hand on his mouth and glanced at me alarmed, his laughter all but stopped. I looked at him inquiringly as his face turned white then an interesting shade of blue before taking on the well-known color of red.

"Ryeowook, are you sensitive about you're laugh?" I inquired. I know I would if I sounded like that.

He gulped and bit his lip, embarrased. "K-kind of, it's not something I'm proud of." He grimaced and scratched the back of his neck.

I reached forward and gently pried his hand from his mouth, "There's nothing to be embarresed about. It sounds weird yes but it's you. If I can't take a few weird habits then I don't derserve to know the good one's." I patted his hand comfortingly before laying it back to his side.

"Now we have an amusment park to go to!" I yelled and ran for the entrance.

DARA! WATCH OUT!" He screamed from behind me.

I glanced back still running. "What?" I said before tripping over the wheel of an ice cream truck.

 

***********

 

 

 I ran over to where she lay on her face, "Dara, are you ok!?" I shook her shoulder but she didn't move. The owner of the ice cream cart knelt down as well and we both rolled her over carefully. There was blood coming from her nose and she looked really pale, I didn't know much about medical stuff but I knew that wasn't a good combination.

"OMG, Sandara Park tripped over my ice cream truck and she's hurt. I'm going to get sued." The man groaned.

I glared at him and was about to say a scathing remark when I heard a small mumble. My gaze shot back in time to see her lips moving as if she was trying to say something.

"What?" I struggled to hear.

Her lips moved again and her voice came out faint but stronger, I leaned down to catch what she was saying.

"What?"

She bolted straight up with a crazy look in her eye screamiing, "ICE CREAAAM!"

"KYAAAAAH!"

I fell back on one of my elbows while my other hand clutched my heart, is she that crazy about desserts? It's not just a liking it's an obsession! I heard snickering next to me and I glanced over at the ice cream guy. What's he laughing about?

"I hope you didn't hurt yourself, falling all over yourself like that." He laughed.

I blushed and shot up, I took a quick glance around to make sure no one else noticed, thankfully it seemed no one did. Whew. I bowed to the man, "Thank you for you're help, we'll go now." I took Dara's arm and dragged her away, which wasn't easy with her digging her heels in trying to get back to the ice cream.

I turned to her, "Dara I'll go get you so- YOU'RE FACE!" I shriecked when I realised her nose was still bleeding. I dragged her to a nearby bench and made her sit on it with her head tilted back. I carefully wiped the blood up from her face as I waited for the bleeding to stop.

"Hey."

I bent down, "Hmmmn?"

"You were about to say you were going to get me ice cream weren't you? I know you were, you can't take it back now." She said.

My mouth fell open in shock, she is unbelievable! She just fell on her face almost breaking her nose and all she can think about is ice cream? I felt my energy leaking out of my feet so I sat down to clear my head because a billion of thoughts were crashing in there. I'm going to have to call her breakfast, lunch and dinner to check what she's eating. I'll have to pack healthy snacks for her to she won't be tempted to rot her teeth out eating candy, and also take a peek at the little refridgerator marked 'Dara's secret stash' next to the microwave.

I let out a big sigh and leaned back into the bench looking at the blue sky in wonder. A tiny smile grew on my lips as I turned back to check if the bleeding stopped but it froze as I saw her take out the BIGGEST loliipop I had ever seen and start unwrapping it.

I pointed at it with a shaking finger, "Where did you get that from?" My breath was effectively stolen so it came out in a horrifed whisper.

She turned to me smiling. "At my favorite candy store in the whole world "Wonderland!" She said grinning.

She held it out in the air staring at it in worship. "Looks good doesn't it?"

"NO! On the contrary it does not, that is probably filled with loads of killing high fructose corn syrup and sugar! Plus, you shouldn't be eating something like that so early in the morning, especially when you haven't had any breakfast yet!" I cried.

She laughed at my face and swatted my shoulder. "live a little Ryeowook, how does that song go? eeeeeeh young homie what you trippin on? Life's too short got to live it long. You have to go by that standard."

I grimaced. "If you want go by that then go back to that 'life's too short got to live it long' part. You're life will be cut short if you keep eating things like this without a proper breakfast! Now let me hold on to that." I said holding out my hand.

She cradled it to her body protectively, "Mine my own, my preciouse." She wimpered.

I sighed, "If you don't I won't get you any ice cream." I threatend.

She threw it in the garbage can next to her in a dissmissive toss, "Who needs it anyway?" She sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter