When you wish upon a star

We Got Married (Dara and Ryeowook Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 (WGM OST) Norah Jones - Come away with me

 

"Urgh, how many flights of stairs are there? We've been climbing forever!" I complained.

 

"Just...keep...trucking", Ryeowook managed to get out.

 

Oh my poor baby! WHT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU?!

 

Just what kind of mission is this? Ryeowook looks like he can't walk another step! What kind of building doesn't allow you to use the blasted elevators? Stairs are only used as a fire escape these days!

 

Do you think the lady at the desk made a mistake? Cause I've never heard of a balcony view at the top of Jongno Tower", I suggested hopefully.

 

He turned to me, "What, are you thinking of going back there to comfront her?"

 

I pointed back down the stairs with my thumb, "Do you wnat me to? I could just go back real quick", I said turning around.

 

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his side, locking me there.

 

Just help me up the stairs and stay where I can see you", he whispered in my ears.

 

What is with him and ears?

 

"S-sure", I blushed.

 

We kept walking with his arm around my waist, in the end though he was helping me more than I was him. But eventually we finally made it to the top.

 

He pushed open the door and breath was knocked out of my lungs.

 

There was a simple blanket laid out in the middle of the roof with food and pillows expertly arranged on top of it. Tiny heart-shaped candles created a path towards it and coming from an old looking radio Norah Jones come away with me was playing.

 

I ran towards it excitedly, my exaustion completly forgotten.

 

IT LOOKS SO FREAKIN CUUUUUUUUTE!! And look at that view! OHMYGAAAAAAAAAAAHD!!!

 

I turned back to Ryeowook with a huge smile on my face and gestured for him to hurry and look.

 

 He didn't come right away, instead he was snapping pictures of the scenery, the little picnic, me.

 

I struck a few poses for his benefit, I mean after all, this was a moment meant to be saved. But he better hurry up because I saw cake waiting for me.

 

CAKE!!

 

He must have caught my pout in some of those pictures he took because he repocketed his phone and strode towards me.

 

"Sorry, I just couldn't resist. The beauty was just breathtaking", he said once he reached my side.

 

"I know, it must have taken a long time to put this all together. I need to find a person to thank and give him or her a present", I sighed, looking at the picnic with googly eyes.

 

He laughed, "You go on ahead and do that, just know that I wasn't talking about the picnic."

 

Well gosh, is he trying to kill me?

 

"Oh just sit down and stop it", I chided.

 

Yes ma'am", he relented.

 

I snorted, "thats Mrs to you."

 

He squeled and hugged himself while tightly closing his eyes, "she said Mrs she said Mrs!" He yelled excitedly.

 

This time I whipped out my phone and snapped a quick pic of him, I stared at the photo. OH GOSH T_T SO CUTE!!

 

I must have saved China or something in my past life cause I have no idea what I did to derserve this blessing! Thank you Santa, fairy godmother, Batman! I won't let this gift go to waste, I'll be the best wife EVER!

 

A cough shattered my dillusions and I was sent plummiting back to earth only to meet Ryeowook's inquiring (adorable) eyes. He was lying on his stomach with his leg's kicking back and forth like a child. And i would have melted at the sight if I didn't see what he was eating.

 

SALAD!! (someone screaming in the background)

 

I gasped at him horrorfied as he stabbed the nasty greens with a fork and chewed eeeeextreeeee slooooooow. He looked up through his bangs at me and smiled invitingly but I shook my head in refusal.

 

THERE IS NOOOOO WAY I'M EATING COW FEED!! NO SIR! NOT ME!

 

He stabbed another peice of leaf and held it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter