More than friends but not lovers either

We Got Married (Dara and Ryeowook Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Confusing title right? ;)

"Alright lovebirds, hop out."

They both looked up from each other (they had stopped kissing awhile ago but where staring at each other with the goofiest smiles on their face for a full ten minutes) and got out of the van.

It was turning dark and Dara shivered a bit, and Ryeowook noticing it wrapped his arm around her shoulders. She smiled at him gratefully and turned to the driver to bow. "Thank you for everything Mr. Manager."

The manager smiled, but it suspiciously looked very mischevious. "Oh you'll be thanking all right." The couple frowned and before Ryeowook could ask him what he meant, he was already flying downthe road.

"What is he up to?" Ryeowook asked. Dara shrugged and they turned back to the building. Their jaws dropped.

The manager had dropped them off at a hotel.

 

 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS CAN'T BEEEEEEEEEEE!

A hotel! A FREAKIN HOTEL! I must be losing my mind, yes yes that's it. Its all a dream a dream, tralalalala! Its not real, your not in hotel, your in your bed drooling over chocolate bars. Yes, think chocolate bars.

But when she opened her eyes, there she was sitting on the edge of a king sized bed, with egyptian linens and gold laced trapestries to boot!

GAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'M TO YOUNG FOR THIS!

¬_¬ <-------------She is losing her mind (thirty-year old woman)

Maybe I can still escape!

I looked around the room and spotted several sheets folded up nearby, I leaped for them and started knotting them together like in those movies. You can never go wrong with movie referance!

"Ok, now all I have to do is throw this out the window and its free Willy from here!" I cheered. Happy, I threw the window was nearly blown back by strong, chilly wind. But I ignored it, nothing will stop my escape!

MHWAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA-

Until I saw how I up was though.

HAHAHAHAHA-crap!

I threw the makeshift rope down anyway and it looked like a miserable peice of yarn on an elephant, how high up was I? Thirty, forty, maybe even fifty stories up?

I am a lot of things but suicidal I am not!

I pulled it back and shut the window, shivering now because of the draft I let in. I went back to the bed and sat back down again, the sound of the shower running caused a blush to stain my cheeks.

Here I am, in a bedroom, alone. Not a soul knows we're here (except for his manager), there isn't extra clothes save for the bathrobes the hotel provides.

And the room is completely sound proof! <----------Translation: Scream proof.

WHIMPER

Wait a minute! Instead of throwing myself down the window, why not go the way I came up? AHA! Dara, you are so smart!

(What can I say? I even amaze myself sometimes.)

I ran for the door and pulled it open, a huge smile plastered on my face. Until I saw what was going on a few rooms down from me.

Reporters, paparazzi, and fans were trying to push through an open door of a hotel room and I caught glimpses of two figures huddled up on the bed inside the sheets. The hotel's security were just barely managing to keep the crowds out and appeared to be quickly tiring.

A news reporter stepped and began speaking in his microphone. "Reporting live from the scene, Rain and his girlfreind Kim Tea-hee has been cau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter