Two people One heart

We Got Married (Dara and Ryeowook Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I waved a small hand to the crowd as they continued to cheer whille they filed out of the stadium. Whew, at least I don't have to be introduced in front hundreds of prying eyes, counting out the thousands of veiwers watching of course.

 

I continued to smile charmingly on the outside but on the inside I was gooey mess, poke me and I'm sure I would melt. It's not that I don't want to meet Super Junior, it's just.. well..

 

IT'S FREAKIN SUPER JUNIOR FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!

 

Hundreds, no, MILLIONS of girls would choke on their spit for this golden oppurtunity! Me included!

 

I'm not ready for this, I mean just a few hours ago I was a single old maid..

 

O_o!?

 

Old maid? <------- wait rephrase that sentence.

                                                                                                 

I'm not ready for this , I mean just a few hours ago I was a single young maiden(cough)looking upon the world with the fresh new eyes of Bambi and the next I'm standing like a raccoon caught in headlights.

 

'Sob'

 

Mary Poppins if you could perhaps float down and give me one your magic umbrella's I would forever clean all you're chimney's!! 

 

I walked slowly behind Ryeowook as they made their way off the stage, I stopped however when I noticed the long flight of stairs I would have to descend to reach Super Junior.

 

Gaaaah! What a day to finally be wearing heels! That stylist probably did this on purpose so I could break my neck!

 

I suddenly shuddered, I could swear I felt an almost murderouse feeling emanting from somewhere around me. I looked around unsure of where it was coming from, I looked at the Suju boy's confused

 

Why does it feel like I'm walking into a wormhole of agony! I kinda don't want to go down there, their looking kind of scary right now.

 

I reached forward tentavily and clutched the back Ryeowook's suit jacket, if my fairy godmother had never given me signals before, heh, she was most definitly was sending one now.

 

WARNING! DANGER! BEWARE OF DOGS!

 

Startled he glanced back at me, what do I do? What do I say?

 

Finally after fumbling for a few moments I gestured at my feet and made an X with my arms.

 

'Maaannn, what a complete lame- excuse, darn this brain, darn this brain.

 

Why did I ever sign up to be a brain donor? Whoever ends up with this brain will be pitied T_T

 

He just smiled cutely at my distress, thankfully missing my evasion, and held out this hand.

 

Completely dumbstruck I just stared at him, how can a man look so adorable and manly at the same time? I bet Apollo's sun graced his face when he was born.

 

Siiiiiiigh.

 

He wiggled his fingers to get my attentention and I snapped out of delerium, blushing. I took the hand he offered and descended the stairs with as much grace as I could muster.

 

When I finally reached them they had this odd look on their faces, kind of similar to my reaction when I was thrown a surprise party for my 28th birthday.

 

I looked behind me in confusion, wondering if there was something that I missed , but there was nothing there.

 

Am I missing something? Why are they looking at me like that? *gasp* I bet there's something on my face! Why did I eat that strawberry pastry before I went on stage?!!

 

I started running around wildly, flailing my arms in every direction, frantically looking for anything that had a reflective surface. I gave up and just touched my face and sure enough there was A PEICE OF A STRAWBERRY STUCK ON MY FACE!!!

 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! <----------- being into the wormhole of tormoil and despair.

 

Is there something wrong noona?" Ryeowook asked.

 

I didn't dare turn around in fear that I would just end up in a puddle of tears, Aphrodite is probably weeping at my utter stupidity!

 

"Nothing's wrong, haha, I just never knew what a great veiw I had from here," I said dumbly.

 

One word... LAME!

 

I heard footsteps behind me, but I didn't turn around to see who it was so I surprised when I felt a cloth gently rub the corner of my mouth, removing the peice of fruit.

 

I gasped in surprise and glanced behind me with my periphial vision, ninja style of course.

 

"Don't worry I got rid of it for you," Ryeowook whispered in my ear.

 

 O_O <-------- froze

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter