Just Let me hug you.

We Got Married (Dara and Ryeowook Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oooooh, I think I'm going to be sick." I groaned.

 

I wobbled over to a bench and collapsed onto it wiped out. I heard the bench creak as she sat down next to me.

"What do you mean sick? That was narly dude." She stuck a peace sign but what really got me was she talking like a surfer junkie.

I raised my pale face to her in puzzlement. "Dara, how do you do it? We just went on that blasted suicidel rollercoaster and you still have the spirit to smile. Throughout that whole ride you were just laughing and giggling. Dara are you an alien?"

"Oh pfffft, it's all about enjoying the moment ryeowook." She flung her arm around my shoulder and made a wide sweep wih her other arm in the air in front of her. "You gotta, you know, by one with nature." She drawled.

I nearly threw up on myself from trying to keep from laughing it was so funny."Why..are..,you...talking like a...hippy?" I struggled to get out. I clutched my stomach in an effort to hold it together but it was hard REALLY hard. She just makes it so darn difficult to maintain a straight face.

She started poking my cheek. "See see see, the color is back in you're face and you're smiling again. Mission accomplished." She giggled.

I turned and smiled fondly at her. Cute.

Her arm was still around me and our bodies were pressed together so when she turned to smile at me as well our lips nearly touched. Her eyes slowly widened in surprise as a blush reddend her cheeks. I smiled and tilted my head to the side while observing her, it's really surprising how a womens face can look so flawess. Raising my eyebrows I smiled a bit and pinched her cheeks, she swiftly grabbed my hands and gulped.

"Uh uhm w-we shouldn't be doing this on our second date. I-it's, no, our viewers wouldn't like it." She flustered.

I leaned forward and rubbed my forhead against hers, when I felt her go stiff as expected I leaned back to inspect my handywork. She was staring at nothing with racoon eyes and her pupils were completly dialated. It everything I had in me not to laugh at her faces color, I bet if I stuck her out on the road cars would stop.

"That was revenge for making flustered back there in the photobooth." I said lightly.  She glanced up at me through her lashes and I winked playfully before getting up. Ahhhhh, revenge never tasted so sweet.

**********

What

What

What

WHAT WAS THAT!!!!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! <------- twiching body on the ground.

Breath Dara, just breath. You can make it just swim for the surface. SWIM YOU  BLASTED @#$%!!

Dara are you coming? There's some rides that I would like to go on too." He called.

I looked up and he held up a peace sign while smiling like some innocent two year denying he stole the cookies. I narrowed my eyes in annoyance as he turned back around and started wandering around the park. I stuck my hands in my pockets and followed him in a huff.

He is always teasing me! God only knows how much more I can take! And if he's not teasing he's scolding, don't eat this Dara, don't ride that. Sit properly Dara, take you're vitamins in the morning Dara. Blah blah blah. He just lives to torment me doesn't he? Gosh, I don't understand him, he's more like a mother hen than my husband. All he ev-

Suddenly my face crashed into what felt like a big back. Ouch. I rubbed my nose delicatly to ease the pain from the fall earlier, I really have to follow Ryeowooks advice. He doesn't say something for nothing.

Oh, I'm sorry." A deep voice apologized. That deosn't sound like Ryeowook?

I raised my watery eyes and waved my hands a bit, warding of his apology. "No that's ok-" Gasp. That was most defenitly not Ryeowook.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kangin-shi!?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His eyes widened in surprise and a delighted smile spread across his lips. "Sandara-shi! What a surprise. I didn't expect to see you hear." He said innocently.

I felt my 'liar liar pants on fire 'antenai spring from my head and zoom in on him. He said that too lightly, too...innocently. I narrowed my eyes in thought and pursed my lip, I know that tone of voice. It's the tone I use when I'm in cahoots with Seungri and done something wrong and won't spill the beans. It takes one to know one that's what I always say.

He grew nervous under my scrutiny. "W-whats up with the look Dara? Hahaha." He trailed off while scratching the back of his neck. 

Aha! There is something! Did he follow us to make sure that I treated Ryeowook right? I heard that they grew very protective and noisy about each others bussiness over the years. If that's the reason then it's kind of sweet.

"Did you follow us here?" I asked, my complexion lightning.

He untensed as he saw me smile. "Ah no, we just got here...OOOPS!" He slapped his hand over his mouth when he realised his mistake.

I tilited my head. "We?" I shook my head confused. "So you mean you are following us?" I frowned.

His looked around wildy as his mouth opened and closed like a fish. I let out a big sigh and crossed my arms while my foot started tapping on the cold concrete floor. "How many?"

He gave up and hung his head. "Three others." He mumbled.

The sound of rapid footsteps approuching made me look up to see Ryeowook racing back with a shocked look on his face. He skidded to a halt beside and just stared at him, and if looks could kill Kangin-shi's ashes would blowing in the wind by now. 

"Kangin didn't I tell you to stay at home." He ground out. Kangin visibly gulped and took a precautionary step back. "Wookie you know I wouldn't desregard what you say so easily, they forced me to." He defended.

"As in Siwon and Donghea you mean?" He asked.

"Yes." He answered.

I grabbed Ryeowooks sleeve and tugged it lightly, he glanced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter