The Third Time Might Be You're Last Chance

We Got Married (Dara and Ryeowook Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

"So you mean you told them!?" Bom screeched like a banshee in my ears.

"If you wanted to make me deaf you're sure doing a good job of doing it." I grumbled, rubbing my ears.

"Forget about you're stupid ears." She took me by the shoulders and shook harder than I do for my milkshakes. "TELL ME WHAT WENT DOWN GIRL!!"

I escaped and crouched into a stance I saw from a karate movie. "If you want information you'll have to beat it out of me." I challanged.

Daesung had bought me a whole velvet foodcake as his congradulations gift and I was on cloud 9.

I DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR IT! BOOOOOYAH!

She rolled her eyes at me and took menacing step forward. "Give me a break, what are you going to do? Break you're ?" She scoffed.

I weaved back and lifted my leg into the air as I fixed her with my 'ninja style' gaze of destruction. "These are moves from the 'Crouching tiger, Hidden Dragon' movie, they never fail." I said serously.

"Oh? You mean the parts when they set up a crane and attached their butts to wires so they can 'fly' from tree to tree like some drugged James Bond movie? Those moves really are affective if you were I don't know, MULAN!!!!" She screeched.

She strode over to me and swept a leg out from under me, sending me on my stomach. Then she sat down on the small of my back determined to crush the information out of me.

I heard the studio door open and in walked CL and Minzy, thank god. "Hey help me out! Bom has been eating corn and bread at night again and I'm really starting to feel it!" I pleaded.

They were too busy assorting their belongings on the bench so Bom tried her luck, as if they woud listen to her over me.

"She told the boys she was married and she won't tell!" She yelled.

They literally threw their belongings to the side and rushed over to us. "Oh thank you guys I thought my spine would bre-."

"Squeeze the life out of her!" CL cheered.

"Make her squel." Minzy said darkly.

T-t-they are abandoning me too? Even little Minzy?

"YOU TRAITORS, I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIENDS!" I screamed as they joined Bom on my back. Minzy even had the nerve to start jumping like she was on a bullride.

OMG, WHY ARE THESE GIRLS SO DARN STOCKY!

"All right! All right! I'll tell, I'll tell all please just get off." I pleaded.

Any longer and be I'll filling in for the letter U in the alphabet!

They cheered and rolled off of me and a strangled gasp escaped as the weight of the world was lifted from my shoulders.

LITERALLY!

I pulled myself up into a sitting position and proceeded to stretch my aching body. "If you must know, they took it very badly." I said.

CL groaned while Bom facepalmed herself and when I looked at Minzy she looked kinda sad. Is there something I'm missing here?

"Guys is there something you're not telling me?" I questioned.

CL sighed and patted my head. "Don't worry about it right now noona, just be happy and don't think too much, ok?"

I frowned and nodded since I couldn't find anything else to say. Why does it seem like something big happened and I'm not going to be happy learning what it was?

"Why is the newlywed looking so down? I heard getting married was supposed to be a happy occassion." A familiar voice teased.

I looked up to see my number one best friend in the whole entire world walking towards us with a big cheesy grin on his face.

SE7EN!" I screamed. I rushed him and he crushed me in a big hug.

"Awww, you missed me." He cooed.

I smiled and nodded my head. "You were gone in Japan for two whole months, why wouldn't I miss you?" I said.

He laughed and ruffled my hair. "Enough about me though, what's this news I hear? I go off to Japan for a few months and come back and you're aready hitched? I thought I was supposed to find the right guy for you?" He pouted.

I smacked his arm with a giggle. "Well, you took to long. This choo-choo train has already left the station with greased wheels."

A shadow flicked across his face as an odd smile mystified his features. "Yeah, guess I'll be hearing a lot of that in the future." He grumbled.

"Huh?"

He looked up and nugded my cheek with his fist. "Nothing, don't worry about it. When the time comes you'll know." He said ellusivilly.

I wanted to ask him another question when I happened to look at the clock hanging on the wall. It read 12:00 in the night. Not bad.

Wait?

12:00?

STRONG HEART! I HAVE TO GET SOME SLEEP!!

"Sorry guys I have to go! I need to get some shut eye so I don't look I got socked in the eyes! Bye! I yelled as I sprinted for the door.

The sound of their chuckles dissapeared as I pelted down the hallway heading for the elevator that would take me to the parking lot. I pressed the button repeatedly, this elevator is so darn slow! Gosh, come on!

It finally dinged and the doors opened and my eyes widened in surprise to see who was in it.

"Jiyong..." I trailed.

He looked up and a corner of his mouth lifted as he gave me a once over. "Hey beautiful." He smirked.

Huh.

What?

 

"So I guess my mission has failed huh?" Se7en pouted.

Bom huffed and smacked him over the head. "You think!?"

Ouch.

"In my defence, I had no idea YG was going to do this! If I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter