Try and Try Again

We Got Married (Dara and Ryeowook Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Keep back you dragon! I Sandara Park will not let you within three meters of me! Keep back!

Dara..

Stay away!

Dara!...

No no no! Kyaaah!

"DARA!"

"What what what!? I did the homework for geometry teacher!" I yelled.

Absolute silence fell across the room as they ingested my sudden outburst. Oh crap, now they think I'm crazy! This is why you don't go on variety shows Dara, you get too easily distracted!

Oh what to do, I think I did something I can't recover from! Say something SAY ANYTHING!

Not knowing what to do I turned to the camera and said. "Do you know the muffin man?"

OH MY GOD!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?

Then all of a sudden the room erupted in laughter and everywhere I turned, people were falling out of their chairs or clutching their stomachs in agony.  What's going on? I swear I didn't do anything this time! It was the Joker not me!

I turned to Ryeowook and he was also doubled over laughing, I frowned and shook his shoulder. "Why are you laughing?" I whined.

He shook his head and grabbed my cheeks between his hands. "Dara you are the most adorable little thing on the face of this planet, what am I going to do with you or without you." He laughed.

The automatic gasp that came forth was muffled against his chest as he hugged me to him. I clutched his shirt and buried my face in his chest, hiding myself from the crowd in embarrassment.

They didn't hear what he had said to me thank goodness, from their perspective it probably looked liked I was using him to hide from the laughter of the audience. If they had, well, they probably would have carved their tombstones, dug a grave and threw themselves in. Because the way he said, it sounded a whole like a confession if I ever heard one.

And I've heard plenty.

He snuggled me in a bit more and slightly, ever so discreetly, he nuzzled his lips over my ear.

O_O <-----surprise

T_T <------crying of happiness

*_*  <------heartbeat stopped

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! NOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE NO! MY FEELINGS ARE ALREADY OUT OF WACK! DON'T MAKE IT DIFFICUUUULT!

"Ryeowook, stop it." I said.

He laughed again and released me but still had my face in his hands. "Why? You know I like cute things and since your the cutest thing I've ever seen you know I won't be keeping my hands to myself." He smiled.

Ok, thats it. Peter Pan come and take me to Neverland where I belong, I can't take it anymore.

"Ryeowoooook not in public." I protested.

With an exasperated sigh he FINALLY released me but not without pinching my cheeks first. What is with this guy and cheeks? I let out the air that was trapped in my lungs with relief and shook my hair out.

Gosh why do I act that way every time he touches me? I don't think I'm sick, and I can't think of anything that could be bad from what I've eaten this morning? Stop thinking about it, its probably nothing.

 

Seungri POV 

What are those two doing down there? Their acting so touchy feely and all grossy wossy. It's making me mad! Dara is my noona and no one else's!

She mine!

I was the first real friend she ever made in YG, I'm the one who broke the ice for everyone else. Screw Youngbea, Jiyong, and Tabi! I saw her first. And you know what they say.

Finders keepers, losers weepers!

Now for the ultimate challenge.

Hehe.

Let's see watcha got Ryeowook.

 

"Noona!"

I looked back in surprise at Seungri. "Yes?"

"I thought you said your ideal type was G-Dragon? Did you change your mind?"

There it is the very question that I was trying not to think about since the start of this marriage. Why does Seungri always know exactly what to ask at the most inopportune times? I know Jiyong doesn't like me but I don't know how I still feel about him. Bom said don't reject but don't except either, but it's not that simple! Gaaaaaaaaaaah, I really like Ryeowook but I've been harboring these feelings for Jiyong for years! It's not that easy to just banish.

It's not!

"Well, huh, yo- uhm." I stuttered. Fortunately Siwan, bless his heart, saved me from immanent doom.

"That question is a bit too soon don't you think? After all, they did just get married and need time to sort their feelings out." He said light-heartedly.

The rest of the guest and audience nodded in agreement while I sighed in relief, THANK YOU BATMAN I'M SAVED!

I laughed quietly and smiled over at Ryeowook, expecting to see him chuckle like he normally does. But my smile died when I saw the look of devastation on his face. "Ryeowook?" I whispered tentavily.

The subtle tightening of his jaw alerted me that something was wrong. Very wrong. "Yes?" He choked.

What's wrong? Why do you look like that?" I asked. I reached out and was about to lay my hand on his shoulder but he leaned back slightly and grunted. "I'm all right."

I withdrew my hand and nodded, I glanced at him out of the corner of my eye to see him wipe at something on his face. I dug in my pocket instantly and handed him my handkerchief. "Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter