Saved by the Bell

We Got Married (Dara and Ryeowook Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ALERT! SORT OF LONG CHAPTER

Spelling errors and weird stuff blah blah (I'll edit later, the spell check isn't working right now)

 

 

 

Two days ago

 

 

"What are you doing here Donghae!? I yelled. He flinched and quickly shut the door behind him at my tone of voice, better that he did because I dont want anyone seeing me kill him with my bare ands.

Dara had been asking me something when he burst in like a bat out of hell and scared the living light out of her, I have to remember to ask what she had said later. But right now, that fish is going to get grilled.

"I came to get you guys out of here, I cam through the back entrance to avoid being seen by the press. If we hurry we can make it, security is managing to keep them out." He said hurriedly.

But i shook my head. "Before I would have followed you without a second though but now, I don't think I can trust you. Afterall, we are in this mess because of you right?" His face reddened and he took a visible gulp, he glanced nervously at Dara and I stepped in front of her to block his view. She was still afterall, covered in a sheet or not.

"I-I-I am really really sorry about that, I know that anything I say isnt good enough but you have to understand", he glanced at her again and sighed, looking down. "When the person you loved for so long, the person you only watched from the distance for years suddenly finds someone else...it got to much for me. When manager told me that I immeadiatly went out and went to a suju stand and got drunk, very drunk. I had no idea I was being followed, I guess I didn't disguise myself well enough, how could I when my heart was broken? Anyway, he asked me some questions and I answered them, all of them. God, I am so sorry, I don't exactly what I said but I think I said a lot about you and Dara. I swear I didn't know that he was a reporter, I wouldn't do that to you."

He looked at me pleadingly. "You know me."

I turned away, I was to mad at him to be able to look into his eyes. I understood now at least, he hadn't gone out and tried to ruin us, not on purpose. But it still didn't change the fact that I was furious, at him and myself. I should have called a cab or something instead of staying here like a fool and hoped everything would just fall into place, I should have known this would happen. But its too late now, much to late.

A warm hand clasped around my wrist and I glanced down to meet Dara's. "Ryeowook, I know your mad but can't it wait? We are still stuck in here and he is the best chance of helping us escape, I would hate myself forever if you had to take a fall because of me." She said urgently.

I felt like breaking something with my fists. She is still blaming herself!? It wasn't her that had wanted to stay, it was me. Mostly this was my fault,  nd if anyone was going to take a fall it would be me.

 "We can avoid taking a fall at all if we can get a move on." Donghae piped up. I sighed, as much as I'm mad right now, he was right. My anger has to wait. "Come on Dara."

I grabbed Dara's hand, making sure the blanket was secured around her, and followed Donghae out the door.

"Your not going to go out with Dara looking like that are you?"

The three of us jumped in shock and hastly turned to see a very tall figure leaning to the side of the door, he turned his face towards us.

It was Top.

The freaking T to the O to the P, T.O.P

If it weren't for the life or death situation we were in I probably would be fainting right now, back at SM he is basically the example of what our trainee rappers should become, or at least, try to become. He fixed me with a hard as nail stare and it was all I could do not to flinch back and look like a wuss.

"Take this." He said. He held out a bundle of clothes to Dara and she took it gratefully. "Thanks!" She squeeked. She bolted back into the room and I turned to follow her (the lasers coming from Top's eyes were very *cough* unnerving) but a steel grip on my collar pulled me back.

"I want to talk to you, to the both of you." He growled.

I gulped and mentally did a cross across my body, Lord knows I'll need it.

 

What in the name of..!

Why is Dara with no clothes? Is he just asking for something bad to happen? Might as well walk out and wave to the paparizzi! Ok wait, calm down Seunghyun, you didn't come here to interrogate, you came to help. Dara is what's important, not your feelings.

An image of Dara's cute face popped out nowhere in his mind and he almost smiled, sadly though. If only I could have woken up to that face.

He shook his head of his imagining and got back to the matter at hand. "How did this happen? Did you drive here? He asked. The smaller man, Ryeowook instantly shook his head. "No no no, that was my manager's fault. He thought he could be a bit helpful and give a push along, we had no idea whatsoever." He denied.

Top nodded his head. "Did you contact anyone during that time?"

"After everything went down my manager called me but other than that, no, Dara on the other hand and called one of her friends to tell where she was."

The friend she had called was Bom, that he knew. YG had alerted everyone in the whole building through intercomm about what was going on and Bom had immeadiatly ran to him, fearing that if she told YG himself....things would gotten even more out of hand. 'Better we have only one person going in and retrieving her quietly than have a fleet of security and company bodyguards to remove all doubt about whether the lead was true' is what she said.

But if the boss were to find out, welllll, that's a problem he would care not to think about right now.

"Than how did the press find out? Did he go to them?"

At that question Ryeowook glared at the man standing next to him, he gestured to me. "Care to tell him? Friend?" The man flinched and turned to me shame-faced. I didn't know Dara's 'husband' all that well but I knew who Donghae was, we hung a times. What did he have to do with it?

"W-well, our manager told me where they were and I-I got upset and left the dorm," he began, Top stiffined as he didn't like where his explenation was going. "I got myself drunk and was passing out but this man approached me and started ask-asking me questions. I couldn't help but answer and I think I said stuff about them....including where they were." He ended with his head bowed.

Top audibly sighed and rubbed his face. "Ok ok ok, we can still salvage the situation, hopefully."

They both looked up surprised. "How!?"

He tapped his lip as spoke. "We can write this off as drunken love confession, Donghae was very drunk so he very well could have gotten his information mixed up." He began to pace as his idea took some steam. "Say he loved this girl, another girl, and he was upset about something about her, there you two are, boucing around in his drunken memories and he mixed them up. Since your here Donghae, we may as well use you and say that Ryeowook took you here to cool down and get some time away from everything."

He turned to them with raised eyebrows. "How's that sound?" They were silent for a split second before laying out the applause. "Wow! That's better than anything we could have come up with." They cheered.

You got that right.

"Guys I'm ready! Lets go!"

 

They all turned to me and just....stared. What? Is there something wrong with what I am wearing? But there couldn't be, Tabi gave me these so I should look all right. I looked down at my clothes. "Do I look weird?" I asked.

He had given me a stylish white suit with cute spikes going down the sleeves, and he had completed the look with spiked blue heels. "Where did you get these clothes from and why do they look so fancy? You know I like simple attire." I asked.

He coughed into his fist. "If I had given your simple 'attire' you would definetly ruin the whole plan, you have to look like you just arrived. Better that they think you arrived with me to pick up Ryeowook and Donghae." He said looked elsewhere, plus his face had turned red.

What's wrong with him?

"Plan? What plan? Are we breaking out? Like a prison break!? Ryeowook this is so cool!" Ryeowook looked at me in agony and was about to say something but ended up just shaking his head in dismay.

"You really....", He breathed.

"I'm really....?

The skin in-between his eyebrows crinkled as he looked at me with exaggerated sorrow, he reached for my face slowly."What would you do without me?" He sighed. I tsked and swatted his hand away. "You mean what would you do with me, if not for me when they bury you and your insides out to preserve you, they'll get vegetables instead of body liquid's." I said, pursing my lip.

He tsked back at me and looked at me with a 'oh no you didn't' look, well honey, yes I did. I went there. If I just follow along with him and his 'healthy' ways I bet my sweat will smell like the vegetable part of a grocery store!

SHUDDER

"I can see why they put you together, even during a crisis you both can't be serious." Tabi cut in.

Ryeowook jolted and grabbed my hand quickly. "Oh your right, we have to prison break! Prison break?" At that he blinked rapidly and cut me a glare. "If I start turning into you I swear I'll...", he warned.

I stuck my tongue at him. "Don't worry, turning into you wouldn't be a trip for me either." He clucked his tongue and pulled me down the hallway, I laughed despite the situation and yelled out as we turned the corner.

"Aren't you guys coming!?"

They both seemed to wake u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter