*They are revealed

We Got Married (Dara and Ryeowook Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE STAR MEANS THAT THIS IS AN EDIT

 I’ve been chosen? I’m going to get married?!

OH!   MY!    FREAKIN!    GOD!

I’m completely hyperventilating now, must get air! Breath Dara breath! CL jumped on me and hugged me tight, squealing all the while. "Oh, I’m so happy for you Dara! Out of all of us you are the one who needs this the most!” She shrieked, thrashing me around in every direction.

“I know I know I kno- Heeeeey! What do you mean I'm the one who needs this the most? I don’t need anything.” I said, miffed. What do they mean I can't get a man? Not wanting a man and not being able to get one are two different things! "I can get a man all by myself if I wanted, I am not desperate,” I sniffed.

“Riiiiiiight,” Minzy drawled.

 "I can get a man anytime I want, anywhere, anyplace!" I retorted.

I can’t believe them! They are completely doubting my abilities, even mommie Bommie! (my little nickname :)

"Dara their only teasing you, don’t take everything so literal. We are happy for you all of us are, so we want you to be happy too, right girls?" She gestured at the other girls to agree.

"Right noona, we were only teasing". They chorused in unison. My suspicion antenai instantly started flickering red, why are they grinning like that? And why are they glancing at each other like there's something I'm missing? Did they leave me out of something again? Are they trying to trick me or something? Hmmmmm...But Sandara Park cannot be fooled! Don't they know their messing with Sherlock Holmes incarnate?

I crossed my and fixed them with a glare. "Yah, I know there's something your not telling me so spill it". I threatend.

CL looked at the other girl's slowly then her eyes rested on mine with a mischeiviose light in her eyes. "Well, don't you think it's rather sad. I mean after all, what about your crush on Jiyong?" I froze, that's so true! What about Jiyong and my crush? I can't act over-joyed when my ideal man is G-to-the-D.

And what about our fans? They will be so dissapointed to find out that Daragon isn't true. But I'll have to remain loyal to my new husband whoever he is, sorry Jiyong we can never beeeeee!!!

"What are you doing you crazy woman?" Bom's voice snapped me back into reality.

I unstuck myself from the wall and wiped my drool off my mouth and did a ballet spin back to their side.

"I know I've had a crush on him for a while now." I tapped my finger on my mouth. "But I guess it's time to move on, I'm almost thirty-years old you guys. I can't hold on to straws forever, all of you guys have somebody to love and cherish, I don't want to be left behind." They nodded in understanding, they understood my need to carry on since I was the only one in the group to not have a boyfriend.

Bom was dating a back-up dancer from SM (we haven't met yet but she promised to intoduce us), Minzy just started seeing Jay park behind the scenes (they don't want to tell because she is still very young 0_o) and CL was engaged to John Park (they started dating after they met on Enemy of Broadcasting).

One question though. WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THE PARKS!?

I was the only one who hasn't dated, seen anyone, I haven't even spoken to any potentuals seriously! OH THE AGONY!!!

"But putting aside Jiyong for a moment what about the other guys, I'm sure their going to be dissapointed." Minzy added. I tilted my head at her questioningly, what's she talking about?

"Oh come on Dara, Your not blind. The rest of bigbang boys adore you, the whole of YG Entertainment AND YG himself waits on you hand and foot, annnnnd you have the public wrapped around your cute little pinky finger!!!!" Bom said exasperatly.

!!!!!( * _ * )!!!!!

"Bom, your completely impossible! Boy's liking me? For real's? OMYGAHD, THAT'S FUNNY!!!! BWAHHAHAHAHAH", I adamantly dismissed. After a couple of minutes of ruptering my stomach I glanced at her and started all over again. Bom pursed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter