011 .

I still love you .

[Narrator pov]

"EunAe!" Luhan shouted, running out of the ward. The boys after leaving the ward, went to find EunAe too. She ran up to the rooftop of the hospital and cried in a secluded corner. She covered as not to cry out too loud. But somehow, Luhan found out where she was and soon went up with the members. They looked around for you and soon, ChanYeol found you. Luhan ran towards you and hugged you tight in his embrace. As you calm down slowly, the members take their seat with you, enjoying the scene of the twinkling stars in the dark night. "EunAe, so dont worry. Sehun will remember you.. Its just a matter of time. Aites?" ChanYeol with a voice of concern. "If he can remember all of us, Im sure he can remember you too." Luhan said, while turning towards you.

[Sehun pov]

Who is she.. My wife? I dont remember marry.. Ehh? What's this? A ring? Is this the ring of me and that girl? AISH MOLLA. My head is hurting so much.

[EunAe Pov]

I really hopes he can remember me.. Sigh.

--

[Narrator pov]

EunAe stayed in the hospital to take care of Sehun and Sehun, tries everyway to remember as much as he could but he just couldnt remember EunAe. He felt sorry for that. The members have been telling him what had EunAe done for him over the months and everytime, it resulted in Sehun getting a massive headache. Seeing that, the members said lesser and lesser each meeting.

Finally, Sehun is discharged today. Suho went to pay the hospital fees while Tao and EunAe packed Sehun's bag for him. Sehun will be living with D.O until he fully recovers. Yeah, as you know. Umma D.O. They had a small meeting at D.O house to celebrate Sehun's discharge. EunAe went to the small yard behind D.O house and sat down at the edge of the garden, admiring the flowers. The flowers were grown by them.

Sehun and EunAe.

"EunAe!" Luhan shrieked from behind and EunAe fell back in shock. "Yah! Xi Luhan ! You almost killed me!" EunAe pressed her hand against her heart, exagerating. Luhan just laughed and passed her the piece of cake he was carrying and sat beside her. "Theres only one piece left so here!" EunAe looked at the cake and smiled, its her favourite. Strawberry creme cake. EunAe felt sorry if shes gonna be eating alone;"Lets share!" She said while lifting a bite of the cake to Luhan. Luhan smiled and ate it.

When they are done, there was crumbles left at the side of EunAe mouth thus Luhan used his thumb to wipe it off. EunAe blushed and turned around to throw away the plate that was when Sehun came out and Luhan went in to take a drink. Sehun looked at EunAe but for no apparent reason, he felt attracted to her. Just her. He didnt know why. "Hi EunAe~" Sehun chimed.

EunAe didnt know what to call him.. "Hi.. Se..Sehun." She smiled right at him. He felt his sides melting to the smile. They chatted and soon it was late.

"Why do you stay? Do you want D.O to prepare a room for you?" Sehun asked. EunAe's heart tore.

"Urm.. Its okay.."

"EunAe, I think its time to go home-" Luhan interupted.

Sehun wanted her to stay though but lady luck didnt grant his wish.

"Its okay, Luhan knows where I stay so he can bring me home."

"Alrights. Lets go, its getting cold outside." Sehun said pulling EunAe up.

Luhan knew Sehun wanted EunAe to stay. His eyes were showing sadness because EunAe couldnt stay. But that was the best solution for them now, at least until Sehun remembers EunAe.

-----

Author's Note

High-Low! So this is the first update for today :D I'll update the next one real soon! Dont worry, it'll be today :D