012 .

I still love you .

[Narrator Pov]

As the night bcomes colder, the house become quieter. Soon, all the boys left: Leaving D.O and Sehun to clean up the mess they have created. After cleaning, Sehun sat beside D.O and ask him to tell him more about EunAe.

"Well, Sehun. EunAe is a girl you would yearn for. She is very caring and lovely; she takes great care of everyone especially you everyday, wait for you to be home everynight despite her tiredness. She puts in her heart and soul to take care of you when youre sick and cries to sick hoping that you'll recover soon. She rarely or never gets angry at you even if you nag or anyhting at her. She takes it well. She is vulnerable now due to something that happened not long ago.. I think you should go to sleep already, its 12am."

"What happened?"

"Sometimes, somethings are better left unknown." D.o replied before going to his room to call his girlfriend, MiHae over. Sehun tried to remember something but still the same result - Headache. He walked back up to his room and fell asleep soon but was awaken by the urge to drink water. He took a glance at hte clock, 12.38am. He walked towards the kitchen, passing D.O's room before looking in the room which door was ajar.

Suddenly, the memories of what happened during Chen's birthday flashed through his mind but he managed to close the door before fainting right outside D.O's room. He saw the same thing that happened that night.

D.O and MiHae kissing on the bed.

--

sorry if this chapt is short :( Dont boo me T T I need to study for exams so yeshh IM SORRY DDDD;