014 .

I still love you .

[Narrator Pov]

"PLEASE DONT EUNAE.. Give me another chance please.." Sehun cried out.

"No Im sorry but Im leaving you. I had had enough of all this rubbish."

"No I promise you, this is the last time!"

"Stop making empty promises! You never seem to fufill them and I was dumb enough to believe you over and over again! Now, Im leaving, you can have all the fun you want with the girls. I wont care anymore!"

"EunAe! please dont go!"

"Sehun. Im tired of crying.

Im tired of yelling.

Im tired of being sad.

Im tired of pretending.

Im tired of being alone.

Im tired of being angry.

Im tired of feeling crazy.

Im tired of feeling stuck.

Im tired of needing help. Im tired of remembering.

Im tired of missing things.

Im tired of being different.

 Im tired of missing people.

Im tired of feeling worthless.

Im tired of feeling empty inside.

Im tired of not being able to just let go.

Im tired of wishing I could start all over again.

Im tired of dreaming of a life I would never have.

Most of all, Im just tired of being tired. Thats all Sehun."

"NO EUNAE PLEASE!"

Sehun apparently out with some girls again and EunAe caught them sharing an ice cream on the bench in the park. However, she did not step up to fight with him. She just turned and walked back home with tears and packed her things.

Stares coming from everywhere.

She didnt care.

She was too overwhelmed to care.

She was too tired of all this to care.

When Sehun reached home, he saw a tear stained EunAe sitting on the bed, he went over to hug her and wiped away her tears but only to be pushed away. He starightened at her actions and thats when all of those happened.

--

"EUNAE.. DONT.. PLEASE.." Sehun shouted in his sleep.

EunAe could only laugh at his cuteness. "Sehun.. Ironnah!" Sehun shot up from his sleep and hugged EunAe the moment he saw her. "Please dont leave EunAe.. Im sorry..Dont leave . me " Sehun said, choking on his tears. EunAe patted Sehun and comforted him. "Im not going anywhere,Sehun. Im here."

"I love you EunAe, Im sorry for what I have done. After all that had happen, I realised that you're the perfect one for me.." Sehun said, looking into the eyes of EunAe. "Wait.. YOU RECOVERED?" She shrieked in the room. Sehun nodded and EunAe hug him.

"You dont know how long Ive been waiting for this day.. I missed you. Everything of you.."

"Do you still love me and forgive after everything?"

"I still love you." As she said it, the hug tightened. 

------------------------

Author's Note

Hiii! Sorry for not updating for 2 days.. Subbies dont go please D; I guess this will be the only update today because Im having a major headache T T Im sorry if this chap like hell.. I know.. Im sorry.. If you guys dont wanna continue, I dont force you all to stay (: Have fun, be happy.

 

-Christine.