007 .

I still love you .

[Narrator Pov]

2 nights .. 3 nights .. 4 ..6..8... nights .

EunAe waited almost every night for Sehun to come home but its either her doesnt come home or EunAe is fast asleep when he does. But one thing doesnt change. The smell of the perfume.

--

Today is Chen's birthday so they decided to celebrate at Sehun's house because it was the biggest house among themselves. Happy thing is that: Yes, they are celebrating Chen's birthday but sad thing is Jiyeon is .. coming. The members except Chen came early to prepare the celebration and EunAe playfully pulled the string of the party so long that when it rebounced, it hit hard on Luhan and he laughed and wined at the same time. EunAe turned around, wanting to help Sehun with it but saw that Jiyeon had already helped him so she just .. well, feeling kinda disappointed at the same time.

The party soon started and due to the work load, Sehun got tired so fast that he went up to the room and lie on the bed. He closed his eyes.

[Sehun Pov]

Those sleepless nights and heavy workload had gotten me so tired.. "EunAe.." I said sweetly before I realise that it wasnt her.

The perfume smell . CHO. JI. YEON.

"Yah! WHat are you doing in my room?"

"Our room you mean?" She smirked.

She starting lying by my side and touching my jawline and lips.

[EunAe Pov]

Ehh? Where's Sehun? Aye.. He must be in the room. Hes tired . I dont want to disturb him.

"DONGSAENG-AH!" Sighed. Chanyeol. That deep voice .

"Ah nae?" I said as I walked towards him and he actually only wanted more party hats. They are all up in the room. I dont want ot go up because Im afraid of waking Sehun but still, looking at that pout of his, I dont want to but have to give in. I slowly climbed up the stair and walked towards the room.

...

Everything I was taking dropped on to the floor when I saw the sight right infront of my eyes. I couldnt help but tears flowed down my cheeks. I ran down and out of the house, taking the party hat out on the way. I didnt really cared about the stares from the other members. I wished what I saw was just a dream but I knew it wasnt.

Sehun.. and Jiyeon.. Kissing . on. the. bed.

I cant control my emotions anymore. I didnt know that he would really go pass the line and did it with my best- No. SHES NO LONGER MY BEST FRIEND. I HATE HER .

[Luhan POV]

What just happen ? Why is EunAe running out of the house? Wheres Sehun and JiYeon. Oh shoot. They must have done something.

--

Luhan ran out and called EunAe's name while she ran faster and faster with tears flowing non-stop. EunAe reached a bus stop which wasquite far from the house where she sat down and cried out to her heart content. "Why are you here young lady?" A guy said appearing from no where.

[EunAe pov]

"Please.. Please.. leave me .. a..alone." I didnt even turn to look who it was until I felt him slipping the side of my tank top off. Thats when I started struggling before he stood me up and pushed me up the board at the back and started kissing me sloppily. "Go a..awyy" I said as more tears flowed down and I tried pushing him away and gave a slap before he pushed me down and started tearing my shirt apart. "SEHUNNNNN .. SEHU-" He slapped me as I screamed. I struggled and struggled. I cant .. Save me from this beast please.. Sehun..

[Luhan Pov]

Isnt that EunAe's voice? She must be somewhere near. I turned towards the direction of the voice and saw EunAe lying on the floor with a guy slapping her. I ran as fast as I could when I pulled him up and gave him a punch. He left afterwards. I tried to help EunAe up.

--

"Please stop .. Stop .. Sehun help me.. Sehun.." EunAe sobbed. It broke Luhan's heart. *She's still calling for Sehun after knowing what he has done..* Luhan thought. He shook EunAe but she only struggled more. "LOOK EUNAE . IT LUHAN . LU-HAN." Till only then EunAe opened her eyes and saw Luhan. She held on to him and broke into another cry before fainting.

--