003 .

I still love you .

[Narrator Pov]

After 2 months of dating, it is finally the day that they are going to tie the knot. EunAe is nervous, but Sehun is just cool and calm. EunAe and Sehun went to choose th ewedding gown 2 weeks ago and finally its the day you get to wear it.

It wasnt long because EunAe wanted something cutesy and Sehun, love looking at her body thus the short wedding dress. EunAe was in the waiting room, walking in circles nervously before her dad went in and said, " EunAe, Its time.." She looked into her dad's eyes, there was a slight hint of sadness. Today is the day her dad is sending her off to Sehun. They walked into the ballroom, standing at hte door when the crowd applaused. EunAe raised her head up and saw the figure of Sehun at the front of the ballroom through the lace. They walk down the aisle when they finally reached infront of Sehun. Sehun smiled at her dad and he smiled back. EunAe took her hand and placed it in Sehun's, saying, "Please take good care of my daughter. She's my only child." and gave Sehun a pat on the shoulder. Sehun held your hand and you stood in front of him. Both of you exchanged vows and he kissed you. The dinner at night soon ended and his chauffeur drove to your home and took your luggages before going back to Sehun's home.

--

[EunAe POV]

I stepped into his hall where his parents stood up and gave me a hug. They welcomed the addition to the family. Sehun took my hand and brought me up to the room. I stepped in and looked at the bed; its big. He went to take a bath whereas I sat down on the bed, trying to sort out my things. Suddenly, Sehun's phone rang and I saw a message. "Sehun-ah, tonight.. My house?" I started doubting but I soon broke out of my thoughts when I heard Sehun saying, "EunAe, can you pass me my phone?" I walked towards the toilet where he came out with only a towel covering his lower body. I actually didnt bother looking at him before I turn back, slowly walking back to the bed. Sehun walked towards his wardrobe, trying to find clothes to wear while saying, "Im going out for awhile, dont wait for me." He gave he a backhugged before going back to the toilet to change and left.

"Sehun-ah, tonight.. My house?"

It kept ringing in your mind. You trusted him but a part of you didnt. You waited for him before unconsiously falling asleep. When you wake up, Sehun was not around. He did not come home that night.

[Sehun Pov]

*Did EunAe see the message? I dont think she did.. If she did, she wouldnt be so calm.* I thought while taking out my shirt to wear. I left and told her not to wait for me. I dont know if Im gonna be back. Chances of going back? Dont even ask me.

--

EunAe went down the stairs but saw no one. Sehun's parents are out to work while Sehun, well, EunAe.. dont know. EunAe saw the 2 sets of breakfast and a note. It was written by Sehun's mom. "Good morning EunAe, Sorry we couldnt have breakfast because something cropped up in the company. Have a great day with Sehun! Saranghae! -Umma" EunAe smiled and sat down at the counter waiting for Sehun to be back. Moments later, Sehun walked through the door and towards her. He hugged her and when upstair to change into his suit to leave for work. She didnt say anything. She didnt know what to say. After Sehun left, she went shoppping with JiYeon and her clique. Sehun reached home earlier than EunAe and saw that she wasnt back yet and he called her.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Where are you jagiya?"

"Im out with my friends at Exo shopping mall."

"Okay, stay there arraseo? Im picking you up for dinner."

She nodded her head as a habit and hung up. 30 minutes later, Sehun reached and brought her for dinner. After the dinner, Sehun needed to go to the dorms to get something she followed him.

[EunAe POV]

*Its so noisy..* As Sehun opened the door to the dorm, a group of boys rushed towards him. "Woah.." I was shocked by the large amount of boys.

"So.. She is your wife?" I heard a deep voice saying it.

"Shes so hawt.. and pretty." "-Wow.." I blushed at their comments.

Sehun and I walked in and sat down on the couch when Sehun suggested that they introduce themselves even though I already know them all.

"AnnYeong! Happy Virus Chanyeol imnida!" Its the same deep voice..

"Ayo wassup! Kris here. You can call me 'Wu Yi Fan', 'Wu Fan', 'Ben Ben', anything you want!"

Soon, all of them finished introducing themselves and I played with them. Despite their ages, they are still childish and playful. I suddenly realised a quiet guy sitting at the side. I walked towards him and sat right beside him, "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah, My name is Luhan!Sorry I didnt get to introduce myself just now." He replied with a warm smile. It was late and time to go home because Sehun wanted to bring me to the office tomorrow and a new secretary is coming so I have to rest early.