013 .

I still love you .

[Narrator Pov]

Suddenly, Images of what happened on Chen's birthday started flashing in Sehun's mind. He was then struck by a major headache before he managed to close the door before fainting right outside the room.

--

The next day, Sehun found himself in his room once again. He woke up and remembered what happened last night... and everything. He cursed D.O is his mind but was also a litle grateful to him for yeah, so called indirectly helping him to regain his memories. He went to wash up before going down the stairs.. But there was a problem stuck in his mind the whole time.

"AYO HYUNGS! You guys are so noisy I can hear you guys in my dreams!" Sehun joked. "Yah Sehun we almost thought you got into a car accident again when D.O called us!" ChanYeol boomed. The hall laughed but he shrugged it off. "Lets eat what Ive brought now that Sehun has woke up," EunAe said clapping her hands. Chen and ChanYeol took out all the food and started eating like no tomorrow. Those kids.. You can never get enough of them. Sehun purposely went to sit beside EunAe, he wanted her attention. No. He NEEDED it. He missed it. EunAe did care for Sehun by grabbing food for him but she did it for Luhan too. That made Sehun kinda jealous so he purposely spilled milo onto Luhan, taking that EunAe would worry about him since he "lose" his memory, but no, EunAe quickly wipe Luhan's shirt with the tissues on the table.

[Sehun pov]

I want EunAe's attention. I bet she will worry about me if I accidentally spill milo on Luhan. I can also see their behaviour towards each other so that I can get my EunAe back. *Spills milo* WHAT? HELL NO. This plan totally backfired. She is supposed to care about me, not Luhan. Now, not only EunAe didnt care for me, Im literally pushed to the side by the boys..

--

[Narrator pov]

Luhan went to wash his clothes when Suho scolded Sehun. Sehun hung his head low but when EunAe saw it, she was heart broken, she didnt want Sehun to feel sad because of what happened. "Suho oppa.. Thats enough.. Im sure he didnt mean it, right Sehunnie?" EunAe turned her head towards Sehun and smiled at him. Sehun brightened up at the smile. "Yeah.. Im sorry." He meant it, he dont meant it. He meant it because he dirtied Luhan's shirt, he didnt because he just wanted EunAe's attention. The day progresses and Sehun did alot of things for EunAe, he wanted to care for her just to make up to her for what he had done.

[EunAe pov]

I hope that Sehun can regain his memories back but I wish after he does, he can stay as the new Oh Sehun instead of what happened in the past. He treated me so well today.. I hope we can quickly go back to our couple status soon.

--

Soon its night and everyone left except EunAe, she decided to stay over that night because shes too tired to go back. Another reason- she wanted to stay with Sehun. D.o asked Sehun into his room for a conversation.

"Sehun.. You had regained your memory right.."

"Hyung.. Yes I did. How did you know."

"From what you did from morning to now. I could see that you purposely spilled milo on to Luhan to gain her attention. You could actually remember EunAe likes black coffee with sugar, you could remember literally everything about her. And all your actions evolved around her today. Why didnt you want to tell us Sehun?"

"I have my reason.. Hyung." D.O decided not to ask anymore and also promised him not to tell the members about it yet.

'Should I or should I not, thats the question.' Sehun asked himself before drifting to dreamland

----

Author's Notes

Hiii! Thanks for all the wishes~ You guys are totally awesome! This is my update of the day, Im still thinking about another update but yeah, we'll see about that :D