018 .

I still love you .

-Next day-

"Sehun-ah, do you want to come over today? So that we can plan for tomorrow's celebration." Kyungsoo said over the phone.

EunAe had already left for work and Sehun took the chance to go to the dorm. He was welcomed with a group hug. They started planning, coming up with better ideas and finally had a plan out. Soon, it was 7 pm at night. Kai decided to play games and invited Sehun to play with him, thus Sehun agreed.

--

EunAe went home from work and realised that Sehun is not at home. She called him several times however Sehun did not pick up. She did not doubt Sehun, she believed that Sehun is now faithful enough tto keep his promise. She went to take a shower and then continued with her work, she soon got really tired and fell asleep.

She was suddenly awoken by a loud thud. Her pile of file had dropped on to the floor, looking at the messy pile of work now lying serenly on the ground. EunAe broke down. She was really stressed and tired. She kneeled down in a corner and cried.

--

Meanwhile, Sehun took out his phoene and saw the missed calls and the time, itbwas already 1am. He babde the boys good bye and rushed home. He slammed the door open and shut. He ran up the room and saw EunAe crying. He ran over to her.

--

"EunAe! Im sorry, I was playing with the boys, I forgot the time.." Sehun softened at the sight of EunAe crying.

EunAe hugged Sehun and cried, wetting his shirt. Sehun just tightened the hug with now vulnerable girl and said soothing words into her ears.

"Im so tired... Sehun.. Everything is so stressful. Work, life. I cannot..."

"Hush love. You have me. I promise to go through everything with you." A tear rolled down his cheeks. He couldnt stand the sight of his wife crying. In his eyes, EunAe was always a cheerful girl, who knows, inside was a weak and vulnerable girl.

 

------------------------------

Author's Note.

Hi guyss ! Now, can I request for something?

Do you guys want EunAe to be with Sehun or Luhan? Comment below okayy ? :DD