019 .

I still love you .

Im sorry for those who chose Luhan but majority wins, right ? Im really sorry, But if you guys want, I can create another fanfic of EunAe with Luhan (: Alrights ^^?

---

Sehun continued comforting EunAe until she was too tired and fell asleep, hugging her knees. Sehun heard th esoft breathing voices and tenderly carried her to the room and laid her down on the bed.

-

[Sehun POV]

Why.. It really hurts me so much to see the one I love dearly cry. I dont even know she was so stressed everyday and ashe had been bottleing up all her feelings; but Im also glad that she let everything out. At least, she feels good now after she cried - I think. Sigh, I shouldnt have went to the dorm and stayed at home to wait for EunAe to be back. However if I stayed at home, those feelings will continue to bottle up in her. Wth. Why am I contradicting myself? Sigh.

-

Sehun took out his laptop and settled it down on the side table. He started searching for some countries to go where EunAe could take a break from everything after the birthday celebration tomorrow. He soon got tired and went to bath followed by sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

The sun was bright this morning and it shone through the curtain, right into EunAe's puffy eyes. She stirred in her sleep and woke up, rubbing her eyes. It hurts from all the crying last night.

--------------

[EDITING SOON]