006 .

I still love you .

[Narrator POV]

Tonight is the first night.

The deal is on.

Sehun has to be with Jiyeon and he just thinks of going back home after Jiyeon had fallen asleep later in the night, hopefully. For the deal to work, obviously, there must be a plan. Jiyeon faked her drunkedness, and thus Sehun suggested on sending her home. Luhan refused saying that, Sehun should be the one sending EunAe home, vice versa. Sehun got a little irritated, you know the stubborness and the Prince Syndrome. He retorted, " Do you think you know where she lives?" Luhan kept quiet and just walked away. EunAe held him back and agreed to Sehun's idea. She didnt want to. She was suspicious of the "close" relationship between Sehun and Jiyeon but still. Shes too much of a pushover. Sehun and Luhan both drove off soon afterwards.

--

 

-At Jiyeon's house-

After Sehun laid her down on the bed, thinking she was really drunk; he turned and wanted to walk towards the door, to be only pulled back down by Jiyeon.

"Babyy~" Jiyeon whined.

"Dont call-"

"-Video"

Fine. Sehun was boiling mad. He realised that although as playboy as he is, he had already fallen for EunAe, not only her body but her. Just her. Jiyeon shoved him beside her and laid on his chest. Sehun didnt want to but he have to.

[Sehun POV]

Video. Video. Darn the stupid video.

No. Darn me. I shouldnt have done that with her. But still thats not the point now.

Im tired and that stupid JiYeon is lying on me. I cant move and Im tired.

[Luhan Pov]

Why did Sehun want to send JiYeon instead of his own wife? I mean he could have just told me the address and I could have sent Jiyeon home. Guess everything is too late now. "Eun-" Ohh. She's sleeping. She look so pretty. and calm. Why would someone in the right mind chose JiYeon over EunAe? Yeah. Sehun is mad. She's way too petite and kind to receive such treatment from Sehun. Does she not know about Sehun and Jiyeon? Everyone knows Sehun is the biggest playboy but everyone in EXO is; just not as much as Sehun. They all changed after getting a girlfriend. Kai, stopped his frequent visits to the bar after knowing Ah In . Chanyeol too. But why Sehun not change ? Thats even worst. Hes married. Sigh . I really dont know whats happening but Im just gonna observe Sehun and Jiyeon. If they go over the line, I'll do something. EunAe dont deserve to be treated like this.

--

[Narrator Pov]

Soon, Luhan's car came to a halt as they reached the door of Sehun's house. Luhan tried waking EunAe up but shes too tired from the day's events. Luhan just have to carry her bribal style into the house before Sehun's parents came running over. "Shh- I mean Annyeong Mr and Mrs Oh. Nothing's wrong, shes just tired." He could almost hear the two elderly sigh in relief. Luhan came up wiht the excuse of working overtime in the office to not let them know about Sehun being with JiYeon. He carried her up and went he was about to leave, he heard EunAe mubbling something and laughed at her cuteness. He tucked her in and soon left.

--

It was morning when Sehun was awoken by the sunlinght shining through the curtains. He moved and realised the Jiyeon had woken up before he wore his shoes and turn to leave.

"Baby. You still havent greeted me." Sehun was irritated, he promised to go home last night but because of Jiyeon, he couldnt. He scolded himself in his mind before saying, "Good morning sweetie." JiYeon signalled for a kiss but Sehun just said with an annoyed voice, " I hasnt started kissing her in the morning so on that." before leaving. He drove as fast as he could home and barged in the door. He saw EunAe sitting on the counter eating cereal, he ran towards her; not saying anything but hugged her tightly.

THIS.

This is the hug he yearned for. EunAe flinched but still hugged him back.

[EunAe Pov]

This isnt the smell of the perfume that Sehun's wearing. It smelled so familiar. Wait, isnt that JiYeon's? My heart fluttered. I dont know why but when he hugged me, I feel all the doubts were just stupid. Still. That part of me didnt trust him. Thats why I hesitated before hugging him back. I still trusted him that he wouldnt go so far and do it with my best friend. I trust him. Yes. I do.

[Sehun Pov]

I missed her. I missed her smell. Her smile . Her hug and her kiss. I feel so sorry for her but I can tlet her know about Jiyeon. Imagne what would be her feelings if she finds out that her husband is cheating- no its not counted as cheating but .. still .