008 .

I still love you .

At the house

[Sehun Pov]

"THE DEAL IS OVER NOW. LEAVE. I HATE YOU AND YOU ARE FIRED!" I slapped her .

Yes I did. I might sound like a jerk but I'll be more of one if I continue with Jiyeon and hurt EunAe.

Im glad she left after I slapped her. I could hear ChanYeol and Tao shouting from the hall. I slammed the door before slouching behind it and cried. The moment when EunAe left the room crying kept replaying itself in my mind . I need to find EunAe now.

LUHAN. She must be with him. I thought as I rushed towards the car.

--

[Narrator Pov]

Sehun kept on ringing the doorbell of Luhan's house until an angry looking Luhan came out. "Let me in."

"What do you want."

"I want EunAe."

"EunAe? Hah. You remember huh, OH SEHUN? Did you when you are with Jiyeon? She almost got just now for goodness sake. Thanks to you, the almighty OH SEHUN."

"Xi LuHan. I know you like EunAe but shes my wife. MY LEGAL WIFE." Sehun barged in, pushing Luhan aside and ran towards his room.

He went in and saw her pale and weak wife lying on the bed. EunAe opened her eyes thinking it was Luhan but no. Sehun ran towards her and hugged her tight. But EunAe pushed him away.

"Leave."

"EunAe Im sorry.."

"Sorry? Yeah. Leave because Im so done with you. Really Sehun. Please." EunAe said fighting her tears back.

"EunAe please .. Im sorry .. I.."

"Please Sehun just leave me alone. I dont wanna see you anymore. LEAVE NOW." EunAe said shouting at the last part. Sehun stood up hesitantly and walked out of the door.

"Please help me take care of her.. " He said before leaving the house.

Luhan went in the room and hugged EunAe who was under the blanket. "LEAVE. PLEASE JUST GO AWAY. I DONT WANNA SEE YOU LEAVE NOW Please.." EunAe shouting and ended up sobbing. *If only she was mine.. She wouldnt suffer so much..* Luhan thought as he hugged her tighter. "Its me ..EunAe, Im Luhan." EunAe still continue sobbing , Luhan know that time was what she needed most now thus he turned his back, ready to stand up but felt a pair of hand hugging his waist. "Dont go.." Luhan grabbed her hand, trying to turn himself around but EunAe didnt flinch abit. "Stay like this.. I dont want you to see my ugly crying look.." Luhan let her cry but inside his heart, He wish that he could just kiss her and stop her crying. Every drop of tear is like knife stabbing into his heart. Soon the sniffings stopped and EunAe fell asleep. Luhan tucked her in and went down to the hall. He sat on the couch with his head in his hands. He was truely saddened by the fact that EunAe was so heartbroken. He cursed Sehun in his mind. He did and yes he likes EunAe. EunAe was such a kind and lovely girl. Those eys and concern that EunAe cared for Luhan with. Those jokes that they shared with each other. Luhan just cant bear to see her .. like this.