009 .

I still love you .

[Narrator Pov]

EunAe woke up with a headache. She looked around and realised that it wasnt her house .

Sehun's house . No. She saw LuHan walking in with a bowl of porridge, smiling. "Good afternoon EunAe." Afternoon? Yes. Thats how long she slept. Cant blame  her though. She was engulfed by sadness. So much sadness. Luhan sat beside her and passed her the food she ate before starting to feel her visions going blur. She shook her head and Luhan looked at her with a confused face. EunAe replied with a nod signalling that shes okay and continue eating. Luhan swept her bangs behind and felt that her forehead was burning hot. "Aye! Youre having a fever!" Luhan literally shouted.

"I am? Hahah. Guess too much broken pieces of heart inside me." EunAe laughed lightly. Luhan just showed her a small smile and hugged her. "Yah.. That shouldnt be taken lightly you know.."

"I know.." EunAe stammered before crying again. Luhan took the bowl away from her and hugged her again. He then went to the hall and took medicine for her to consume. But when Luhan step inside the room, EunAe was already soundly asleep. Luhan chukkled at her and placed the medicine and the cup of water on her sidetable before leaving for work.

--

For a few weeks, EunAe stayed in Luhan's house. And those were the nights Sehun either cried himself to sleep or not sleep at all. He hasnt left that bed for once since the night EunAe asked him to leave neither did he go to his office or even wash up. Those stubs on his face were left there, unshaved. That cold left hand side of the bed.. Makes him cry everynight. He miss EunAe.. So much. Very much. Its driving him towards insanity. He couldnt take it anymore. He wants.. NEED EunAe. For once, he decided to leave that bed of his and go wash up. He shaved and everything. He chose a clean set of clothes and wore them before driving to LuHan's house but he totally forgot about the meeting with EXO today. He banged on the door and rang the doorbell as many times as he could before the neighbour came out from their house and shouted, "Are you looking for that couple? They went out already. Stop knocking and go home. Its very late already." With that, the neighbour went back. Sehun was totally devastated.. "Couple.. Couple.." He kept mumbling while walking back to his car.

In his car, he looked down at his ring and starting playing with it when it slipped out of his finger and dropped in the car. "ARGH. WHY ?! I CANT LOSE THIS RING! WHY GOD WHY?" He started finding it in his car and finally he really couldnt find and sped off in his car, crying. As he left, Luhan and EunAe came back. Coincident much huh? EunAe was drunk she couldnt comprehen what she herself was saying. Luhan carried her onto her bed, abd all EunAe said was,"Sehun..Haha.. Sehu..Sehunn..Hahah." Her drunk language consisted of only Sehun and Hahahah. Meanwhile, at the junction of the road, a loud 'BOOM' was heard as it was a quiet night. The car drove right into a tree and tumbled down the hill because it wanted to avoid the on-coming truck coming towards it.

A bloody Sehun fell out from the car.. and the wedding ring he treasured so much rolled right next to his slender fingers, stained.. with his blood.