001 .

I still love you .

Sehun is out again flirting with some girls in the bar. He is well known for being the biggest playboy in Korea. He can just dump you after having fun with you; if you’re lucky, you can last as long as a month with him if not, not even a day.

“7 pm…” Sehun said after taking a glimpse at his watch. He bade the girls’ goodbye before walking to his car. “Some stupid girls thinking that I’m really interested in them. Ha.” Sehun smirked as he started driving back home.

“I’m home.” Sehun said restlessly as he walked towards the hall. “Sehun-ah.” His mom called out his name and he started walking towards her. “Nae?” Sehun said with his poker face. “Well, We have decided that its time for you to settle down and stop fooling around with those indecent girls outside-“ “-Its time for you to get yourself a real girlfriend thus me and your mom had already arranged you to a girl. She’s friendly and kind.” His dad continued. “Okay. Anything.” Sehun said while walking up the stairs to his room. He took a bath and came out to lie on his bed only to see a photo of a lady on his side table.

 

He flipped the photo around and read the message. “Sehun-ah, this is the girl we’re talking about just now. Her name is Lee EunAe. Although umma know that you had been fooling outside, now that you have a girlfriend, please behave yourself. Saranghae(:” He admired the photo before putting it back on the table, slowly falling asleep.

---

Sehun smacked the ringing clock on his left and looked at the time. It was already 9 in the morning and the meeting was at 10 . Sehun got up and got himself ready before making his way down to the hall. "Good Morning umma and appa ." He greeted before drinking the milk on the table and went out to his car. "Good luck with the meeting." His parents chorused together.

--

[EunAe Pov]

"What should I wear .. ?" You questioned yourself while throwing clothes out of your closet you finally decided to wear this instead.

You took a look at your clock and realised it was already 9.15 . You took your hand bag and ran out of the house saying goodbye and giving your parents each a kiss on the way. "XOXO cafe please ." You said to your chauffeur while giving him a warm smile and he drove off . You alighted outside the cafe and went to take a seat right next to the window . 9.30 , the clock in the cafe chimed. You took out your book and started reading. The time went by and soon it was 10 . You rised your head up and saw no one walking towards you thus you continued reading. Suddenly you saw a pair of shoes right beside the table you looked up an dsaw that it was Sehun. You quickly stood up and greeted him . "Uhh .. Annyeonghaseyo .. EunAe- imnida .." You muttered . " Sehun-imnida." He said before taking a sit infront of you . You couldnt deny that he was so handsome . You kept your book and there was an awkward slience.