010 .

I still love you .

[Narrator POV]

"WHY ISNT LUHAN OR EUNAE picking up their phones?" ChanYeol's voice soften at the command of Baekhyun.

--

55 miss calls and 30 messages.. Wow. Luhan and EunAe's phone were spammed with calls and messages from the members. Luhan walked towards his phone due to the vibration sound it made on the table. "Yes? Why are you-"

"Come to the hospital NOW." Kris's voice boomed from the phone.

"Why?"

"Sehun.. Sehun is involved in a car accident .."

"What.. omg..We'll be there really soon" Luhan gasped back in horror.

He didnt expect something so big will happen.. Sehun is his best friend. He ran to EunAe and woke her up. "Sehun.. dont leave.." EunAe mumbled.

"YES DONT LEAVE. EunAe wake up ! Wake up!"

EunAe rubbed her eyes before looking at Luhan's horrified and worried face. "Whats wrong?"

"Sehun.. Sehun .. he is in the hospital.. We need to get there real fast. He got into a car accident." EunAe couldnt absorb what he just said and broke down. No matter how much she hated Sehun for doing those things, she still love him. She couldnt stop crying for shes afraid that Sehun wouldnt make it. Luhan drove as fast as he could and reached the hospital in 10 mins. They ran towards the counter, "Sehun. Oh Sehun." "Intensive Care unit Room 365." The nurse behind the counter said. EunAe ran straight towards the ward and saw the members staring back at her before she ran towards the window, crying as she saw the bably bandaged Sehun lying on the bed with a doctor examining him. The members took her as she cried. Soon, the doctor came out and EunAe ran straight towards him, "Who are his family members?"

"Im his wife.."

"Hes currently fine but be prepared for he might not remember somethings to to the concussion." With that, the doctor left. They went in and for days, Sehun didnt wake up. But EunAe didnt lose hope. She was the one who took great care of him when the members are out recording. Finally, the day has come. Sehun finally woke up when the members came back from recording.

[EunAe Pov]

I need you Sehun. I still love you. I forgive you. If I can save you using my life, I would. Please just wake up..

--

"Hes waking up!" Sehun heard someone shouting and squinted his eyes as he slowly opened them, adjusting to the bright lights of the ward. Tao went over to hug him and cried. Hes always the sentimental one. "Tao.. I.. cant .. breathe.." Tao then released Sehun and cried out, "YOU REMEMBER ME!" "Then who am I? "Do you remember me?" Questions of being remember were thrown everywhere. "Tao, Lay, Kris, Suho, Chen, XiuMin, Kai, Kyungsoo, ChanYeol, Baekhyun and Luhan!" They all cheered in delight when Sehun said their name. Suddenly, EunAe walked in from outside and ran towards Sehun bed excitedly as he heard his voice. She stood beside Luhan as Sehun eyed her with disinterest. All of them prayed that Sehun could remember EunAe, since he remember the members, why not EunAe? Sehun opened his mouth and said, "And you are?" Immediately dropping all their hopes. EunAe couldnt take it and covered while letting her tears drop and ran out of the room. Luhan ran out chasing her.

"Who is she? Luhan's girlfriend? Wow that kid is fast! Hahahah! Whats wrong? Whats with those faces?" Sehun asked as the boys looked at him with faces of disbelief. "She's .. your wife , EunAe.. Sehun." Suho voiced out. Sehun looked at him with a blank face. "Wife? Since when am I married?" The boys decided not to say anything anymore and left the room to let Sehun rest.

--

Author's note :D

Im sorry if it okayy D; But thanks to Papapipame for being so supportive and all my subscribers too :D Thats all for today ~ Tomorrow I'll have a triple update aites ? :D