004 .

I still love you .

[EunAe Pov]

I woke up early today to see that Sehun was still sleeping beside me. Those lips. Those rosy cheeks. I admired his looks .. Hes so handsome.. I opened the door slowly, not wanting to wake Sehun up and went down stairs. Appa and Umma were gone for work again. No. Wait, did they even come home last night? Well, I dont care actually. I insisted on preparing breakfast despite the maid's pleas. After about 30 minutes, I went up and shook Sehu lightly. "Sehun.. ironnah.. Sehun-ah.." He groaned before squinting his eyes. I saw that he was waking and thus I stood up. "Wo-" I was pulled back down and Sehun kissed me. Those lips. I kissed him back before breaking apart. I dont know why. But that small little part inside me didnt want me to kiss him because - Yeah. Hes the biggest player in korea.

[Sehun Pov]

Her lips.. Ever so soft and tender.

This kiss.

It feels so different. It was ever so different from the other girls I have kissed. I lik-No. I love it. I wish we could stay like thia but she soon parted the kiss. "Breakfast is ready. Hurry get up and come down to eat." She smiled at me while saying. Her smile.. I really like seeing her smile. It wasnt fake.. not at all. I woke up and look into the mirror in the toilet before washing up. Am I starting to fall for her? Or Is she someone whom I like been around, probably like the previous girls. Not all, but some. I went down the stair and smelled a really nice smell. "Ohh Sehun!" She beamed when she saw me, she dragged me towards the table and ordered me to sit down, I chuckkled at her cuteness and gave her a pat on the head. Shes so cute I swear. Again, the question popped up in my mind. Does she or does she not know Im the biggest player and Im still seeing someone behind her back?

[Narrator Pov]

After the breakfast, EunAe wore this :

Sehun hugged her at her waist before leaving together towards the car. Soon they reached the office and EunAe sat down on the couch before Sehun patted on his leg and signalled her ot sit on his lap. EunAe sat down before Sehun hugged her by the waist. They were chatting happily and soon heard the ring on the phone. "Yes?" Sehun questioned. "Your new secretary is here." The lady in the phone said. Sehun let go of EunAe, still curious about whose the new secretary.His parents were the one who hired her. Yes, its a her and Sehun was happy though. Playboy loves girls. Duh. The new secretary soon walked in and EunAe shouted, "JIYEON!" EunAe was surprised to see her best friend there. Sehun gasped in horror. JiYeon..

[Sehun Pov]

Jiyeon... Why is she here? I cant have her as my secretary.. Shes my.. mistress? Now that Ive married, so shes so called my mistress.

[EunAe Pov]

"JiYeon!" I shouted. I was happy to see JiYeon as she has been my best friend since elementary school. Now, I have another reason to go to his office regularly. Heehee.

[JiYeon Pov]

Sehun. Its him. And oh yes, it is part of my plan. Plan A failed but its okay because that was just a lame tactic. I thougth EunAe will leave him, knowing he is biggest playboy but nope. They're still together. Plan B is starting. Sehun, soon.. You'll be mine and only mine. EunAe, Im not sorry at all. "You should fight for what you love," thats what EunAe said to me. So now Im fighting for it. Ha.