Chapter 7

Baby Daddy

Amber’s POV

I really didn’t. How was it possible that Hae knocked up this guys sister when he was gay.  Donghae wasn’t the type to sit back and take accusations. Unless it had to do with the person accusing him. I looked at the red head. He was cute. Maybe Hae actually wants a steady relationship with someone. This guy seemed perfect. But was he gay? I hope he is. He seems like a decent guy, a little blunt but at least he doesn’t look shifty.

Donghae must really like this guy to bring him here. He never introduced to the family any of his partners.

But why would he bring him here?

Wait, baby, red head, my apartment. That sneaky little fish.

He didn’t want to see me! He wanted my apartment so he could keep his red head close.

“Yeah” I replied to both of them. “You found someone to look after my apartment for a few weeks?”

Donghae nodded, but Hyukjae spoke up.

“Not a few weeks, just until the results from the tests come in.”

“Results?” I questioned

“DNA testing.” Suddenly he feigned shock as he widened his eyes.

“Hyukjae-shi, I forgot. My doctors on leave and won’t be back till the end of this month. I’m really sorry buts its completely out of the question for me to see a different doctor.”

What lies, I knew for a fact that his doctor was not on leave, in fact I’m sure he saw her last week. He also looked anything but apologetic. God knows how Hyukjae didn’t pick up on the lie. But he too nodded, understanding.

Donghae’s POV

I silently prayed Amber wouldn’t call me on my lie and ruin everything.

Hyukjae frowned, trying to comprehend this new piece of information. I almost wanted to tell him I was joking and he didn’t need to worry. Almost.

The baby started making noise and Amber looked worried. Hyukjae snapped back into reality as he reached for the boy.

Bringing him close to his body and cradling him.

“He needs to be fed” Hyukjae turned to Amber and they started talking about bottles and heating up milk.

I grabbed the baby’s bag and basket, trying to make myself useful.

I walked into the master bedroom and noticed there wasn’t a place for the baby to sleep.

~.~