Chapter 12

Baby Daddy

 Special Henry POV because I have 50 subscribers! Thanks guys for reading my story!

Henry POV

*flash back*

“Henryyy-ahh! Hold the elevator!”

“Donghae, what are you doing here?”

Puffing Donghae replied “ I .. do ... .live here”

“Haha. Shouldn’t you be at your parents house, preparing for the party?”

“I’m on my way, I just need to pick up my date” he grinned.

“Date? If it’s Kyuhyun he doesn’t count. Kyuhyun’s your secretary.”

Donghae looked offended “ I am NOT bringing Kyu! I actually have a date tonight. Well technically he doesn’t know he’s my date...”

“WHAT? Did you hire someone for the evening?!” I wouldn’t put it past him ...

“ YAH Henry, who do you think I am?”

“Okay, okay my bad, but why do I get the feeling that something’s not right” Hae looked shifty.

“He doesn’t know I’m gay.”

And within the short ride down and walk to Amber’s old apartment, Donghae explained everything to me. He also told me about his bright idea to see if Hyukjae had any feelings for him.

Trying to stir jealousy was always tricky business. It must be a family tradition though. I remember I finally confessed to Amber after she started spending so much time with that damn Jonghyun.

*end of flaskback*

“That is Donghae’s ex-fiancé.” I replied. Hyukjae’s eyes widened as he looked her up and down.

“She’s really pretty.”

This really wasn’t going to work for Hae. Hyukjae didn’t seem the jealous type.

“Excuse me, I should go check on the baby” Hyukjae smiled and walked towards the house.

I looked over at Donghae signalling ‘abort mission’ by crossing my hands. Immediately Donghae pushed Yuri off his arm and stalked towards me.

“Did he say anything? Was he jealous?” Donghae questioned.

“Sorry Hae but Hyukjae didn’t seem to be affected. He said she was pretty and walked off.”

“Aiishhh, what do I do know?”

“Just give Hyukjae some time, and for God’s sake tell him you’re gay.”

~.~

Hyukjae’s POV

Get your head straight Hyukjae. One compliment doesn’t mean he’s gay, let alone likes you. He’s probably going to get back together with his ex-fiancé, who he probably loves.

I stalked into the house and went upstairs where the children were. Amber and Yoona were there with the nanny. All three of them playing with the children.

“Hyukjae, are you enjoying yourself?” Amber asked.

“Yes, of course, it’s just I’m feeling really tired” which was true.

“Oh too bad, let me find Donghae so he can take you back”

“No!” the women looked startled “No, I mean let him enjoy himself, I’ll just call a cab. I need some time alone anyway.”

I quickly picked up my baby and waited downstairs for the taxi.

“Hyukjae-shi, you forgot your bag.” I turned to see Yoona carrying the bag with all the babys stuff.

“ Thank you Yoona-shi”

The taxi arrived and she helped me get in, closing the door I heard her whisper “ I’m glad he found you.”

Before I could form a response the taxi driver drove off.

~.~