Chapter 10

Baby Daddy

Hyukjae’s POV

Donghae and I walked into the men’s section and this woman came to help us.

“Mr Lee, Welcome back” I looked up startled how did this woman know who I was? That was when I realised she was smiling at Donghae. Right. Lee Donghae. Pabo Hyuk, you thought she was addressing you. Hae smiled at her in return.

Hae? Since when did I call him Hae? Must’ve picked it up from Amber.

“Hello, Suzy it’s nice to see you” Why did Donghae know her name?!

Irritated I left them and wondered over to look at some shirts.

I grabbed some shirts, pants, socks and underwear. I made my way to the dressing room when I came across a pair of pyjama’s which had little monkeys printed on them. Cute!

I returned looking for Donghae but he didn’t seem to be around, maybe he left. The girl from before, Suzy came up to me.

“Donghae-shi asked me to give this to you”

She handed me a note

Hyukjae-shi, something has come up, I need to return to work ASAP.

I’m sorry for abandoning you. To make up for it, dinners on me, I’ll pick you up at 6:30. Amber will look after the baby.

Donghae :)

Smiling to myself I thanked Suzy and I turned back around, dinner sounded formal, it seems like I was in need of a suit.

Suzy helped me pick out a black suit, with a black shirt and a red tie.

This little shopping trip was going to cost me a fortune, I pulled out my card, ready to pay not thinking about the deficit I was soon to be in at the rate I was going.

“Sir, everything’s been settled.” I looked up shocked

“By who?”

Suzy smiled patiently, “By the CEO sir, by Donghae- shi.”

That’s right. How could I forget. The man I’d been spending the day with was Lee Donghae multimillionaire and son of the legendry Lee Soman. Youngest, successful CEO with a whole list of accomplishments.    

I collected my bags and took a taxi home.

I gently knocked on the door and Amber let me in. She smiled and helped me with my bags.

“Where’s Hae?”

“He went back to work, he said something important came up”

“How rude of him!” Amber huffed.

I was quick to Hae’s defense “ Not really, he promised dinner to make up for it”

Amber stilled, “What tonight?”

I nodded. “Why? Is tonight special?”

“Kind of, it’s our mums 50th birthday. We’re having a surprise party tonight. Any bet Hae forgot!”

Surprise Birthday? Hae must have forgotten, why would he invite me to such an important family event? Oh well, we can have dinner some other night.

“That’s okay, today’s been a long day anyway, I should really rest.”

Just then Amber’s phone rang.

“Hey Donghae, I was jus—you want me to baby sit tonight? So you can go on a date?” I blushed, I wouldn’t call it a date. “YAH LEE DONGHAE. Do you know what today is?!...think about it. ... exactly you pabo, how could you forget?... I guess so, that shouldn’t be a problem...yeah yeah I won’t tell mum.... okay we’ll be ready by 6:30.”

I raised my eyebrows questioning.

“I was right he did forget. But it’s okay you can come with us to the party and since Donghwa’s bringing his kids their nanny will also be there and she can look after your baby.”

“I don’t know Amber, I won’t know anyone there, it might get awkward.”

“Hyukjae you know me and you know Donghae, that’s plenty, and don’t worry only close family and friends are invited.”

I reluctantly agreed to go as I went to go check on the baby. I really needed to come up with a name for him. Maybe I should ask Donghae, see if he had any ideas.

~.~


Hi guys! I was wondering if you guys had any ideas for a name for the baby boy? Please leave your suggestions~
Thanks!