Chapter 3

Baby Daddy

Donghae POV

I was standing with my back to the room, looking out the window.  The meeting was making no progress as the men sitting around the table continued to argue over the same thing.

A car approached and parked right in front of the building. A man stepped out and he immediately captured my attention. His red hair practically glowed in the sun and as he bent inside his car to pick something up, I was rewarded with a view of him perfectly shaped .  Thank the lord for skinny jeans.

He lifted up a baby from the car and headed towards the front of my building. I turned to leave the room but realised I was in the middle of a meeting.

I called the receptionist and told her to direct the red head to the 3rd level no matter what he asked for.

“Gentleman, it looks like we’re not getting anywhere at the moment. I think it would be best if we took a break right now. Perhaps go grab some lunch.”

With that I left, eager to see the red head I dashed down the corridor. I’d never seen him around before, so I doubt he worked here, even if he did why would he bring a baby with him. What if it was his baby? What if he was married? This is what you get Donghae for jumping to conclusions.

I turned a corner and there he was talking to Kyuhyun. I felt a little irritated that Kyu got to speak to the red head first.

“Kyuhyun who is this” I interrupted, both men turned to look at me. The red head was absolutely beautiful. He had pale skin and plum lips. He had sharp features . His jaw line was high and he had single eyelids. I wanted to touch his pale cheeks and allow him to rest his head on my shoulder. It looked like he could do with a couple of hours of rest.

Hyukjae  what a nice name. What is this, he’s looking for me?! I took the opportunity to ask him out for lunch, I wanted to know who this stranger was.

                                                                                                                                  ~.~


*short chapter* :/